No announcement yet.

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I gotcha, that far east end is no punk, crossing at the tripod is a piece of cake.
    Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    I fish all over down there. But the tripod is an easy and safe place to send someone across. Some of those little cuts from the canal into the bay are deep, and some are shallow. Hard to explain to someone without showing them.
    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I fish all over down there. But the tripod is an easy and safe place to send someone across. Some of those little cuts from the canal into the bay are deep, and some are shallow. Hard to explain to someone without showing them.
      Follow a crabber, they usually know where they’re going

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        How would you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          Crabbers are too slow. Lol

Comment

Baffin Bay...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Baffin Bay...

Capt. Chad huh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                Capt. Chad huh!

Yes it was....he knows his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                  Baffin Bay...
                  Great fish amigo!

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

AtTheWall, Rack, Glen, Hoghuntinfool, Doug, Septic Mike and his daughter, Rick from Port A outfitters, Ben (friend of the Captain, Chatty Cathy and I got it done this week.

Another great charter with Captain Timmy and crew on the Dolphin Express

Comment

Congrats Sparkles!

Comment

A little wade fishing in West Galveston bay.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your favorite color on Mirrolure's Lil John? I have been twice and have thrown purple and have caught fish when no one else is.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                            What's your favorite color on Mirrolure's Lil John? I have been twice and have thrown purple and have caught fish when no one else is.

Its been a few years, but down in Baffin LSU colored mirrodine was the hammer. Couldn’t keep the trout off it.

Comment

Was lucky enough to be in Sargent since Tuesday. Fished every night through Sunday day since wife and kid we're here and fished hard yesterday and today. Trout limits every day with a few big girls. Lots of undersized reds with one keeper.
                              This mornings trout limit. About to clean em now. 15 1/2- 21 1/2 with some decent weight . Got into the better ones. Little one was first catch so strung it then started catching bigger ones. If I didn't string it sure they would have all been around 20

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                                Was lucky enough to be in Sargent since Tuesday. Fished every night through Sunday day since wife and kid we're here and fished hard yesterday and today. Trout limits every day with a few big girls. Lots of undersized reds with one keeper.
                                This mornings trout limit. About to clean em now. 15 1/2- 21 1/2 with some decent weight . Got into the better ones. Little one was first catch so strung it then started catching bigger ones. If I didn't string it sure they would have all been around 20

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice. I'll be down there tomorrow. Were you in the bay?

Comment

Working...
                                X