Disney $#*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
    My wife knows better. Just sayin. You have every reason to be upset in my opinion. Matter of fact my wife knows better than to plan anything during deer season!
    **** skippy! Except build and move into a house.

Lots of good advice above. How old are the kiddos? I can assure you could be worse she could have said during summer went it hotter than hell.
    Last edited by myway; 01-08-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      **** skippy! Except build and move into a house.
      Haha to be specific Bradley. I started the build in March and it came to a slow crawl when bow season started. You know this man!!!

Comment

What age does everyone recommend taking your kids? We have a soon to be 3 year old and another coming anyday. Just curious what age kids get the most out of it.

Comment

We took my daughter at 5. She doesn't really remember any of it. I would recommend 8-10.

Comment

I had a great time when we took our son when he was 6. He's almost 12 now and I would go back in a heartbeat. Go with your family. Enjoy spending time with your family. If you want it to be fun, it will be fun. There is fireworks show just about every evening in at least one of the parks.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
              What age does everyone recommend taking your kids? We have a soon to be 3 year old and another coming anyday. Just curious what age kids get the most out of it.
              Mine are 6 & 2. But my daughter (6) is really more like a 7 yo. She had the time of her life. Meet all the princess, dinner party's, autographs. And loved all the rides. Magic kingdom is where it's at for her age.

My son (2) won't remember any of it... but he was 99% free. Free airfare free Disney. And at table service they always brought him something no charge. Snacks where only expense. Seeing him meet Mickey in his dressing room and running to hug him was worth the whole bill alone

Comment

Contact ColinR on here, his wife Audra is a Disney travel agent, she’ll make your life super easy, and it’s free for you. Don’t try and figure this out on your own, hand it off to a pro. She planned our trip and it was 1st class, I had a blast and the kids couldn’t have been happier.

Comment

LSD and Space Mountain.....ahhh the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                    Mine are 6 & 2. But my daughter (6) is really more like a 7 yo. She had the time of her life. Meet all the princess, dinner party's, autographs. And loved all the rides. Magic kingdom is where it's at for her age.

My son (2) won't remember any of it... but he was 99% free. Free airfare free Disney. And at table service they always brought him something no charge. Snacks where only expense. Seeing him meet Mickey in his dressing room and running to hug him was worth the whole bill alone

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Get a certified Disney Planner!!!! It does not cost you a dime. They are paid by Disney. They will help you with everything from suggesting things to see and do. To making all your reservations including restaurants. Also if a discount comes out between when you book and when you travel they will get you the better deal instead of you spending hours on hold with Disney to get the discount.
                      Highly Highly recommend this. They cost you nothing and will give hints and tips. We called or text ours a lot to change things up or add things and it was done. I have the name and number of ne if anyone needs it. Stupid simple!

Comment

We have been every other year for last 6 years and will be going back next year. My family likes it and that makes me happy. If you eat a meal at the park each day I would suggest eating at the different countries of Epcot. Get the park hopper passes and go eat at Epcot when you have reservations

Comment

Magic Kingdom is spelled "h.e.l.l."...and definitely get the park hopper so you can end at epcot and have a drink or three. ..

make sure you take video of meetings with characters and first time rides...When you find them 5 years from now on your computer you'll be glad you did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                            Fishing trip is gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet it doesn’t. Lol

Comment

Ok, I will be the first person to say it. That sucks! You could go to Disney some time other than hunting season. What did you do to **** off your wife?

You should have fun. We went 2 years ago. We basically did our fast passes and a few other things. When the kids got tired we went back to the resort and relaxed. I drank beer by the pool. Once you get over the outrageous prices, you will be fine. I will never forget how ****** off my dad was when we went way back when. Everything was so expensive! I tried to give my kids the same memories, but I think I failed, lol. I do still tease my dad about that.
                              Last edited by Kdog; 01-08-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I proposed to my wife in Diney Land. Look forward to the day we can take our kids there.

Pro tip. Go to Epcot center and drink an adult beverage from every Country.

Comment

Working...
                                X