Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stealth Step Ladder...Anyone with experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth Step Ladder...Anyone with experience?

A 15-foot “ladder” weighs 7.5 lbs. Steps are stackable and very compact. $100.

Only downside I see is extra time to strap each individual step to the tree. 10 steps + handhold piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty slick

Comment

There are several like this. I use the knock off stepp ladder because I'm cheap. They are extremely versatile. They are much easier to pack in and out. They take a little bit longer to get set up, but I love the packability.

Comment

https://www.wildedgeinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          There are several like this. I use the knock off stepp ladder because I'm cheap. They are extremely versatile. They are much easier to pack in and out. They take a little bit longer to get set up, but I love the packability.
          I saw those also and like the cam lock they provide. That’s rock solid and super simple. Tell me about take down as you come down the tree, if you don’t mind. Is it a real pain trying to get everything stacked in the bag with all the ropes? Or do you just drop them and stack when you get to the ground?

Comment

You could spiral that around the tree instead of just going straight up

Comment

Working...
            X