Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Satori

DROOL !!!!!

These are supposed to be made available some time after the ATA show.
    I'm not really interested in the entire bow, but I'll be trying to get my hands on a 21" riser for sure. The risers will be available in 17", 19", and 21".

This riser in a 21" is pretty much everything I've been looking for in a riser.
    Glad to see HOYT finally come out with a top quality (non proprietary) ILF.

Looks like suggested retail on the entire bow from 3rivers will be $799.99.

Rick

yep I saw that on archery talk, im very interested also...had to sell my covert hunter because me and the wife are having to move to do job and we needed funds for down payment so ill be in the market for another high-end bow in a couple months

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
      yep I saw that on archery talk, im very interested also...had to sell my covert hunter because me and the wife are having to move to do job and we needed funds for down payment so ill be in the market for another high-end bow in a couple months
      Hate to hear you had to let the CH go, but you'll get a replacement.

The thing about this Hoyt Satori riser is - It combined with a top shelf set of limbs is going to be as good as it gets.

I know a lot of folks don't like metal risers, but I love them. I like the look of wood, but I find just as much beauty in precision & functionality.

Rick

Comment

Maybe a carbon riser but only for weight considerations.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
          Hate to hear you had to let the CH go, but you'll get a replacement.

The thing about this Hoyt Satori riser is - It combined with a top shelf set of limbs is going to be as good as it gets.

I know a lot of folks don't like metal risers, but I love them. I like the look of wood, but I find just as much beauty in precision & functionality.

Rick
          same here, I love the look of wood, but I actually prefer metal risers, I loved the hoyt dorado riser, but didn't like the fact you had to modify it to get the performance I liked....im pretty sure I will be buying these and slapping the New TT 2.0 limbs on it...wonder what the NON 3rivers price of the riser is

Comment

I have a nice set of TT ILF carbon/woods, and a nice set of ILF Bigfoot, but if I can get my hands on one of these risers I may start saving for a set of Border HEX7.5 ILF to go on it.

Rick

Comment

Pretty cool looking if you like metal risers!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                I have a nice set of TT ILF carbon/woods, and a nice set of ILF Bigfoot, but if I can get my hands on one of these risers I may start saving for a set of Border HEX7.5 ILF to go on it.

Rick
                I have a feeling this riser will be awesome, they discontinued the dorado, gamemaster and buffalo, this is the only option they have now, kinda like what TT did with they're wood risers, just offer different sizes and color options....

Comment

I like the look of that. I love my Morrison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X