• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for GRXH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Ready for GRXH!
      Wait. Where is the squat rack? You aint done packin.

Comment

Where are the links from years past hunts? Trying to convince a friend to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
          Where are the links from years past hunts? Trying to convince a friend to go.
          They are all in the Legacy Thread, here:

GRXH Legacy Thread

Comment

We are having a pre party tonight!

Comment

We are having a pre party tonight!

What the hell is the starter for? Do you have a V8 powered batter application machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                What the hell is the starter for? Do you have a V8 powered batter application machine?
                [emoji23] good eyes. Dont worry about what its for. It goes fast!

Comment

How is the lake/river? A little concerned with bringing my boat, waters I have never traversed generally make me a little edgy.

Comment

How is the lake/river? A little concerned with bringing my boat, waters I have never traversed generally make me a little edgy.
                    Its about as stumpy as Toledo Bend. If you take it slow and follow somebody in from Taylor Park you'll be fine. Once you figure out the channels its not bad.

Comment

Its about as stumpy as Toledo Bend. If you take it slow and follow somebody in from Taylor Park you'll be fine. Once you figure out the channels its not bad.

Hmmmm never fished toledo... LOL

Comment

Well just did a google search and JESUS toledo is bad! I am definitely going to have to get someone to guide me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          I felt the need to follow up with my order...512 Pecan Porter keg is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I hugged the keg lady....she might get a wet sloppy kiss tomorrow.
                          I have $$$ for you if you want. Only keg I'm interested in.

Comment

Then you should be a lot edgy on Granger! This lake goes through lower units faster than candy at a fat kid's house. It will probably be rough to start with; which means you will be soaking wet before you even get to the channel. Once in the channel you will go cross-eyed trying to watch all the trees and stumps to stay in the channel.

Then, after you have made it through the gauntlet and you are feeling pretty good about yourself and your piloting skills, a floater will jump out in front of you and ruin your weekend!

Keep someone's number handy, it will be useful when you need to call one of us for a tow! And bring an extra prop...

Don't believe me:
                            Rat, sank two boats (technically the same on twice, once it flipped completely over on it's top), three lower units on the current boat, one lower unit and a prop shaft on the last boat.

Wildman, One lower unit on current boat, one on the last boat, two on the Terry and a hole in the bottom.

TXFirefighter, swamped boat, at primitive camp!

Kreuger, busted prop and destroyed steering linkage and cabling.

Sackett, busted prop, busted skeg.

Lucas (Z7), busted lower unit/prop.

And that's not to mention the number of spun props we have had over the years from dudes I can't even remember names of!

About the only thing we haven't had is a boat fire...yet.

That reminds me, I need to get a new fire extinguisher...

Comment

Granger Bucket List:
                              Boat on Fire!!!

maybe a mock viking funeral

Comment

Then you should be a lot edgy on Granger! This lake goes through lower units faster than candy at a fat kid's house. It will probably be rough to start with; which means you will be soaking wet before you even get to the channel. Once in the channel you will go cross-eyed trying to watch all the trees and stumps to stay in the channel.

Then, after you have made it through the gauntlet and you are feeling pretty good about yourself and your piloting skills, a floater will jump out in front of you and ruin your weekend!

Keep someone's number handy, it will be useful when you need to call one of us for a tow! And bring an extra prop...

Don't believe me:
                                Rat, sank two boats (technically the same on twice, once it flipped completely over on it's top), three lower units on the current boat, one lower unit and a prop shaft on the last boat.

Wildman, One lower unit on current boat, one on the last boat, two on the Terry and a hole in the bottom.

TXFirefighter, swamped boat, at primitive camp!

Kreuger, busted prop and destroyed steering linkage and cabling.

Sackett, busted prop, busted skeg.

Lucas (Z7), busted lower unit/prop.

And that's not to mention the number of spun props we have had over the years from dudes I can't even remember names of!

Good lord! Second thoughts...

Comment

Working...
                                X