Dang thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang thieves!

Was at a rehearsal dinner for a wedding and some jack @$$ broke into my truck and stole my pistol. Didn't touch anything else and since it was in the center console I didn't know till a few days later when I was leaving town and did my double check. No forced entry into my truck so who ever it was knew what they were doing. So now in the market for a new .45 acp any suggestions green screen?

Conceal carry class.

Comment

I bought a console vault for my Tundra. Don't know how easy it is to break into but it gives me a little peace of mind.

Comment

Chad did you have a alarm and was it turned on, reason I ask is due to all the trucks being robbed and stolen lately

Comment

Kimber Raptor full size

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
            Conceal carry class.
            Haha, yep; or hide it better if you won't carry it with you.

Thieves suck. It's even worse when we make it easy for them.

Comment

lock your door. watch out for your own people, sometimes they are your worst enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by SAVIOUR68 View Post
                Chad did you have a alarm and was it turned on, reason I ask is due to all the trucks being robbed and stolen lately
                Truck was locked and factory-installed alarm had not been triggered and the center console was locked. I am baffled at how they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad2682 View Post
                  Truck was locked and factory-installed alarm had not been triggered and the center console was locked. I am baffled at how they did it.
                  Electronic keys? Someone sounds like they figured out a way to open things up or have a master key for the locks? Appears it was quick and easy.

Comment

If you didn't know your pistol was missing for a few days how do you know when the truck was broken into?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I bought a console vault for my Tundra. Don't know how easy it is to break into but it gives me a little peace of mind.
                      I have a console vault for my suburban. I love it. I keep my pistol in there and some petty cash. Works great.

Comment

That Sucks!!! I carry conceal everywhere I go. If I were you, I would get a nice conceal holster and take it with you.

Comment

You reported it right????

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                            If you didn't know your pistol was missing for a few days how do you know when the truck was broken into?
                            Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                              good question.

Comment

Working...
                              X