Careful what you wish for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful what you wish for...

Remember the push for "mandatory" police body cams?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re30eyNKMuc"]What Do We Have Here? - YouTube[/ame]

Catching them in lies left and right. There were 2 more incidents on top of these two last week that were shown.

Comment

Another reason why the cams are a good idea. Keeps everybody honest.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious when progressives were demanding body cams back during the Ferguson and Baltimore fiascos. They honestly thought that either altercations would end all together because the evil cops knew they were being recorded or that the videos would show criminals to be always innocent in any altercation with racist police.

I think we all knew what it was going to show.

Comment

I hope no one was really dumb enough to believe those people's BS before body cameras.

I mean how many innocent future college kids turn out with an arrest sheet longer than my arm? It's almost every time. One would have to be stupid to believe them over the LEO.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I hope no one was really dumb enough to believe those people's BS before body cameras.
            well...
            Attached Files

Comment

Well obviously laws need to be changed. Any officer wearing a body camera should be required to inform anyone that they make contact with that they are indeed wearing a body camera and the conversation is being recorded. These videos are nothing but examples of entrapment and I am just dumbfounded how any agency could use these videos to discredit any of these fine citizens claims. Black Lies Matter!

Comment

So it turns out she was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These "racist" claims remind me of the boy that cried "wolf" all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    So it turns out she was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Nope.. Only proves them wrong when there's 100% clear video and audio proof of them lying. Otherwise you must believe they are great super people or you're racist!

Comment

The 1st video: I pulled you over because you took a left right "chere"...............LMAO!!! Super glad BODYCAMS are becoming more common as they do work both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Remember the push for "mandatory" police body cams?

What Do We Have Here? - YouTube

Comment

And here we go again!!!

Social activist and the Intercept columnist Shaun King is being widely slammed for pushing a story about a state trooper of sexually assaulting a woman that has been discredited when police body camera footage did not corroborate the story. The controversial King has backtracked and deleted damaging social media posts in which he said the trooper committed "rape" – but it’s too late for many critics.

Comment

Isn't it time for Talcum-X to step in front of a bus?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              glad it was debunked and hopefully that lawyer bankrupts both of those nitwits! Lying is lying and attempting to destroy an LEO for personal gain is just trash at best.
                              Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Super glad BODYCAMS are becoming more common as they do work both ways.
                              This is a first...…….I quoted myself!!! As the police chief said...…….that type of escalation for double parking at a drugstore is totally unwarranted. In this case the bodycam told the story as it should EVERYTIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X