OK, I gotta know somethin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    There is a young lady at Sonic in Conroe that does that, generational span I guess.

GoldenEagle - maybe they ears is too big and they might catch a little wind and take off if they don't tuck them in.

Or maybe they don't want to look like this guy!

The second one is a real possiblitittie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      I'm not that old, but I'll go ahead and say that my 1st thought when I see it, is "D-Bag." To me, it's the head gear equivalent of sagging your pants.
      This. Saw it a lot in California. The guys we called "desert rats" always seemed to be the most likely culprits. Guys that say "bruh" and "that's sick"

Comment

it kinda like a ball cap with the bill fixed upward or completely flat with the ears tucked in I don't know y but they think it looks cool, kinda like the mullet, or the flat top, or anything else is my guess......

Comment

Charles, Randy, it's so their mama or daddy can't grab their ears and pull them home.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              I think this is the look he's referring too:

Comment

Maybe Twitch started it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f1605078848c5d7e9427341a1d3a21c0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	24449907

Comment

Helps cut down on wind noise blowing in one ear and out the other!

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                    You old folks just wouldn't understand. Lol
                    I'm not old and I still understand... Kind of like white/clear sunglasses, socks and flip flops, and skinny jeans.. I'll never understand.

Comment

And the kids wearing hoodies when it's 100 degrees outside. Wth!!

Comment

Because they don't know how to properly adjust the size of their caps that are obviously too big for them??

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Maybe Twitch started it.

[ATTACH]798848[/ATTACH]
                          aaaah.... the D-Bag is strong with this one.

Comment

Twitch needs to wash his neck.

Comment

You should see all the 6-10 year old boys on the Jr golf circuit trying to be Rickie Fowler. I think the look is silly, but hey what do I know? I still wear the same 5 shirts each week

Comment

May I ask why people wear boot cut wranglers or ariats, the ones with the pretty sparkles on the butt? Or the big wide cowboy hat when they drive a 2wd Honda?

I don't care for the odd shaped flatbills that leave a huge gap near the ears either, but it is no different than the nut hugging jeans tucked into boots and a American fighter shirt on.

It's an age gap difference though. Most of today's youth is out for style and looks instead of actually wearing something to fit the need.

Comment

Working...
                                X