X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
    Its all fun...

...dispelling the myth.
    What's this about you being limp wristed??

Comment

Restless, I think you've hit on another factor in handshock. A lot of folks are shooting between 7 and 9 gpi these days and you can hear it. You go up 10 and that twang turns into a thump. Thump is more natural in the brush than twang.

Comment

Hand shock has as lot to do with where the mass is located and the timing of the bow. A bow with more mass in the riser will have less shock than one that has more mass in the limbs. Also if the upper and lower limbs are tillered correctly for your shooting style then the shock will be reduced to the point of nonexistance. Another hand shock problem can be when you have to much mass on the tips of the limbs. There have been great strides made in the last twenty years in these areas, therefore there are people shooting bows today that have not really shot a bow that has a bad case of hand shock.

Comment

Thump is more natural in the brush than twang.
          I agree with that totaly!

Comment

Restless, Thump is more natural in the brush than twang.
            That's right, Twang doesn't hunt because he's a target shooter...

Comment

Go get a ben pearson "ol ben" , grip however you want and tell me about handshock.

Comment

Hey Loco, sure does get crowded at the indoor range huh? Them back quivers can be dangerous.

If you have one of those ol' ben's, I'd love to give it a try. Tuesday night?

Comment

Working...
                X