Coastal Fly Fishing Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coastal Fly Fishing Guide

Anyone know of any good fly fishing guides on the Texas Coast? I’m looking for someone who is good at working with novice fly fishermen but can also put you on fish.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I’m interested in this as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

JT Van Zandt or All waters guides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kaycee Bones out of rockport.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
          JT Van Zandt or All waters guides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishing guide service for Central Texas. The best fishing guides in one place. Orvis endorsed guide service.Fishing near Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, Bastrop and New Braunfels , Texas.

Comment

I would recommend Eric Glass down at south padre. I cut my fly fishing teeth with him as well as many others. I still feel like that is the best fly water on our coast. He is the best at positioning the boat for a cast that I have been with perhaps in the world. One of my buddies won the gold cup tarpon series recently and is a fly fishing machine. He started fishing the salt with Eric just like I did.

Comment

Sally Black in the Baffin complex.
              Eric Glass down south.

Comment

In

Comment

I fish with Ben Paschal in Arroyo City. Last summer I fly fished with him for the first time and was blown away. I was about as green as it comes and still caught a speckled trout it wasn’t for lack of Ben putting us on the fish I had my fair share of shots. He is fantastic at working with new guys and introducing them to the sport. By far the best fishing guide I’ve ever been with. I’ve also heard great things about Eric Glass as well like docmay said.

Comment

Thank You

I appreciate the feedack. I caught my first fish on a fly rod a few days ago and I was hooked instantly. Now, I’m trying to find a way to pair my new addiction (fly fishing) with my fishing roots (coastal flats fishing).
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Buckley99; 04-21-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I've never fished with Eric Glass but the people I know that have speak very highly of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                        I appreciate the feedack. I caught my first fish on a fly rod a few days ago and I was hooked instantly. Now, I’m trying to find a way to pair my new addiction (fly fishing) with my fishing roots (coastal flats fishing).
                        Great pic and welcome to the addiction.

Comment

Billy Tremble out of Aransas Pass 361-205-1266

Comment

Mason put me on a bunch of reds out of sea drift..

Comment

Decided to book a trip w/ JT. Will make sure to type up a review after my trip.

Ps if you have Amazon movie, I would encourage you to watch “Low and Clear”. Great story on friendship and fly fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X