Help Needed at TTHA Show in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed at TTHA Show in San Antonio

August 21st - 23rd is the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza in San Antonio. I am looking for volunteers to assist with the Lone Star Bowhunters Association booth where we introduce people (mostly kids) to archery by allowing them to shoot (many for the first time ever) at balloons and 3D targets. It is a very rewarding experience.
    We will begin setting up early Friday morning (8/21) and the event opens to the public at noon that day. I need volunteers for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    If you can help please contact me via email (smshedd@hotmail.com) or by phone: 512-496-5424.

You do not have to be a member of LSBA to volunteer.

Comment

Come on Trad guys/gals. I've had a couple people volunteer from the Around The Campfire side of the house. Let's get some Trad people on board too.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Where have all my Trad friends gone?

Comment

Back to the top for some much needed help. Otherwise, its going to be a long weekend for your trad brother.
            Bob

Comment

ttt

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas5o;10366900]You do not have to be a member of LSBA to volunteer.[/

Steve I just to busy at this time. I am trying to juggle every weekend for the next 5-6

Comment

What time my daughter and I might be able to help sat early

Comment

live2hunt65, not sure if he will be checking the site or not. I am sure he could use your help still. Give him a call from number above or txt him. Thanks for volunteering.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X