Black widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black widow

Let's see some pics. I am wanting one but not sure which. I really like the older greybarks

Here's my SAX Zircote Riser/Tiger Mirtle limbs - not quite the greybark you are looking for, but I sure like it...

Comment

That is real nice

Comment

I have an older PSA in ironwood. They aren't the prettiest lines on a bow but it shoots and feels good. Saving up for a PSR.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yleecoyote23 View Post
            Here's my SAX Zircote Riser/Tiger Mirtle limbs - not quite the greybark you are looking for, but I sure like it...

That has got to be about the best looking widow I have ever seen!!!

Bisch

Comment

I like mine! PCH with pau ferro riser and spaulted maple and pau ferro spliced limbs.
              Last edited by Featherflinger; 03-23-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170323_220705.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	24490046Click image for larger version

Name:	20170323_220738.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24490047

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I am going to agree with Bisch. That's a good looking widow.
                  I might not even use that one for a club. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                    They do make pretty good clubs!!!

Bisch

Comment

Here is what has become my go-to-bow. The one I had prior to this one was the same specs but all Cocobolo. I like this one better and it still has plenty of heft even though there is no phenolic. My SAXS in Macassar and B&W Ebony.

Danny, I sure like the looks of yours. That Zircote and Myrtle just go great together. I think their Anniversary bow is made of that combination. So many nice bows these days. I think I would really like a PAX in chocolate Macassar with some really awesome Myrtle veneers.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Straitshot; 03-23-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                        I like mine! PCH with pau ferro riser and spaulted maple and pau ferro spliced limbs.
                        This may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. What a work of art!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          That has got to be about the best looking widow I have ever seen!!!

Bisch
                          Thanks Jerry.....I'm pretty attached to it! Shoots even better than it looks....

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                            But if you had to, there is plenty of weight there to chop something down.....

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
                              Here is what has become my go-to-bow. The one I had prior to this one was the same specs but all Cocobolo. I like this one better and it still has plenty of heft even though there is no phenolic. My SAXS in Macassar and B&W Ebony.

Danny, I sure like the looks of yours. That Zircote and Myrtle just go great together. I think their Anniversary bow is made of that combination. So many nice bows these days. I think I would really like a PAX in chocolate Macassar with some really awesome Myrtle veneers.
                              Louis, that is BEAUTIFUL!!! They have really created some some lookin'...good shootin' bows now a days.....

Comment

Working...
                              X