No announcement yet.

Dang wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's windy here in hays county. I'm in the blind though!

Comment

I’m in my tall blind with a rifle . The wind ain’t right for my tree stand or pop up. It’s breezy in Stockdale but not bad

Comment

Windy here and looking at 4-5 deer in the road corn. 10-15mph winds

Comment

I have always heard that deer will lay up in a wind and when the wind gets to strong, they will congregate in open areas so they can watch what is going on. I saw the latter happen a few years back in Uvalde. The wind was blowing hard and all of a sudden I had deer everywhere in the open areas.

Comment

Windy here to but theyre moving

Comment

Front hit here at 6:40 and it hit hard. Teally windy but I am fairly comfortable in my Maverick blind. Had one doe come by but nothing else except for my friendly bagder trying to eat all my corn. The wind has really started rocking while I am posting this.

Comment

Where is everyone at? Cause it’s dead still here in Pandale with fog so bad I can barely see the feed pen 20 yds away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen one yearlong so far. He was too scared to walk out of the brush. So he left.

Comment

Dadgum south wind here in Austin Co is about to pick this popup blind up and carry it away. I've got my left foot on one side and my son has his foot on the other, helping the ground stakes keep it down around us. Absolutely idiotic ��

Comment

Windy here in Leggett and nothing moving, gonna go still hunt the creek. This box stand feels like a cage.

Comment

Well, the good news is the deer my daughter shot at and hit in the leg opening day is alive and healthy! Bad news is hes still alive and healthy[emoji15], missed him at about 125yds, at 6:35 this morning. Not sure if guns off but he didnt even act like bullet hit anywhere near him. He just walked back in the woods.

Comment

Do finally came in to the feeder. She's tiny lol. Neighbor just shot 4 times

Comment

I've already seen a typical 12 with a couple kickers and a couple smaller bucks. None of them hanging out long in the open but moving. Unfortunately I thought today would be a good day to try piston hunting.

Comment

Gonna sit til 9ish then pull cards, put corn in feeders, put out hand corn and a camera, then get ready to head to Waco with wife for her birthday. Cold front is supposed to hit this afternoon and im gonna be in Waco[emoji35]

Comment

Hoping tomorrow with the colder temps will be better. Nothing moving here.

Comment

Working...
                                X