Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony Alpha a6000

Comment

A camera capturing a camera.... Reminds me of this I recently saw....lmao.....

Last edited by BowPro73; 10-23-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Canon XL1S MiniDV Digital Camcorder
        ^^^^
        I know 0 about them but is this a good model to start with??

Comment

JUST SEEN ITS NOT digital so nvm thanks

Comment

More information!!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Just bought a Sony AX-53 4K camcorder for this season.Haven't used it yet though.
              Have you used it yet? Any reviews?

Brian

Comment

I mainly hunt from a climber so I run a Panasonic HC-W580K mounted to my stabilizer. It has a rear facing twin camera displayed as a PIP to capture the draw and my reaction to the shot. Hard to beat 2 cams in one. To take the shock out I rigged up a quadcopter mount that uses 4 rubber dampeners. Works pretty well.

For interviews and shots from a blind I use a Canon D70 with a Rhode Pro shotgun mic. I don't like messing with a lav mic.

I use a GoPro Hero4 Silver for the action scenes (walking, in stand, mounted to bow hanger, etc.). These are supplemented by the iPhone6, which is quick, easy and convenient at times.

Comment

I bought Panasonic HC-v770. This is my first year to video. I pack a long way into public land so wanted something small and good quality video. Only complaints are when trying to zoom through limbs it'll focus on the limb instead of deer and it's not the quickest and easiest to switch over to manual focus.

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                    I bought Panasonic HC-v770. This is my first year to video. I pack a long way into public land so wanted something small and good quality video. Only complaints are when trying to zoom through limbs it'll focus on the limb instead of deer and it's not the quickest and easiest to switch over to manual focus.

https://youtu.be/gq2TDKJ8DnE

Nice cam! I was looking hard at that one but it didn't have the rear facing second cam.

Excellent work with the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                      Nice cam! I was looking hard at that one but it didn't have the rear facing second cam.

Excellent work with the video!
                      I thought about that after I bought it but most of the time I'm not gonna have it all lined up to get on a deer and me. I may get a go pro later or similar to go on my gun to get me. I can link the camcorder to my phone though and supposed to be able to dual record using the phone as second cam I just haven't messed with that yet

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                        I thought about that after I bought it but most of the time I'm not gonna have it all lined up to get on a deer and me. I may get a go pro later or similar to go on my gun to get me. I can link the camcorder to my phone though and supposed to be able to dual record using the phone as second cam I just haven't messed with that yet

I hear you on getting things lined up in time. It can be tough.

The model I bought will also do the link to the smart phone as a second cam. Have yet to explore that mainly because it records as a pip on the main screen that you can't edit independently. Neat feature but somewhat limited. I'd rather capture the second video track independently and pull it in as needed in post. On the other hand the rear facing second lens that is built in saves me from having to start a second cam because it automatically records with the main cam. Then you can turn it off with an on screen control.

Thanks for posting up. I enjoyed it and the video.

Micah

Comment

Working...
                        X