This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    Good news. According to Suchomel on Orangebloods (after listening to Tom Herman's press conference): "Shackelford, Collin Johnson and Joseph Ossai are all probable" for the OSU game. Shack will see limited practice. Ossai will wear a brace. Johnson will practice

But no Foster or Overshown which is a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      How do I get some of that?
      You want the Ponies? Good for me.

Comment

I hope Fisher pulls Mond and keeps Calzada (if he throws as poorly as he has thus far).

Comment

[QUOTE=Olphart;14371913]I hope Fisher pulls Mond and keeps Calzada (if he throws as poorly as he has thus far).[/QUOTE

I don’t get all the hate on mond. Yeah he had a bad away game at clemson. So did the wide receivers. Calzada really? A true freshman with a worse completion percentage than mond.

Comment

Texas gonna give ok state the beating we owe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post

It’s time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                You want the Ponies? Good for me.
                Love me some Ponies!!! Chad Morris is the fo-shizzle!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  I don’t get all the hate on mond. Yeah he had a bad away game at clemson. So did the wide receivers. Calzada really? A true freshman with a worse completion percentage than mond.
                  It’s not just the bad game this year at Clemson. Did you watch the Auburn game last year? His two “alleged” great games last year..Clemson and LSU....were just littered with bad throws and decisions. He was bailed out many times with acrobatic catches by the WR’s. He’s a 3rd year starter and should not be making freshman mistakes.

Yeah, Calzada, why not? Either watch Mond continue to flame away or bring in the highly touted freshman and let him get baptized by fire.

Comment

Love me some Ponies!!! Chad Morris is the fo-shizzle!!
                    its on

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      its on
                      .....be gentle!!

Comment

I’m putting my faith in Boooooo-chelle!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                          The most encouraging thing I saw in the Rice win was SE's accuracy on the long ball. If that becomes the norm instead of the exception, this offense goes to a different level of scary.

Speaking of scary, any word on Shack? I am assuming he is out for at least this week.
                          It has been the norm for all of this year and last.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            It has been the norm for all of this year and last.
                            Sam overthrew his target 80% of the time last year when trying to hit a tight end or slot receiver breaking straight down field. It happened a few more times in the first two games of this season. Saturday, he was spot on.

***Full Disclosure***
                            I made up the 80% stat. BUT IT WAS A BUNCH.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 4

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post

Ole T Boone may call in one last favor [emoji15][emoji2369][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s not just the bad game this year at Clemson. Did you watch the Auburn game last year? His two “alleged” great games last year..Clemson and LSU....were just littered with bad throws and decisions. He was bailed out many times with acrobatic catches by the WR’s. He’s a 3rd year starter and should not be making freshman mistakes.

Yeah, Calzada, why not? Either watch Mond continue to flame away or bring in the highly touted freshman and let him get baptized by fire.
                                Hard to convince the fan base to suffer through developing Calzada this year so he will be the guy for 2020-2022 when the rest of the team is expected to catch up. Jimbo can't just come out and say that, and Mond seems to play just well enough so that Jimbo can't take him out.

Now some of the problems are on the receivers - but I think it starts and ends with the guy taking the snaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X