No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football Q&A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Dak over R. Wilson this week I think, with Wilson kinda hurt and his last performance, I don't see him scoring big for me. I've had a few guys this year do good for me so far. Matt Forte and Melvin Gordon have produced some good numbers.

Comment

Would y'all sit Eddelman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        Would y'all sit Eddelman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        What are your other options?

Comment

Got offered Gurley straight up for Gronkowski today. I lucked out and took Kelce really late in our draft with Gronk's injury history and for later trade bait. Thoughts? My other backs are CJ, Blount, Gio Bernard and Matt Jones. Very stacked at WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
            Got offered Gurley straight up for Gronkowski today. I lucked out and took Kelce really late in our draft with Gronk's injury history and for later trade bait. Thoughts? My other backs are CJ, Blount, Gio Bernard and Matt Jones. Very stacked at WR.
            I wouldn't take it. You're RB's are good as is and a stacked WR core will pick up some slack. Gronk is a better TE and could have a huge impact as soon as he gets back.

Comment

I was thinking about offering up this trade, but not sure who it's good for, me or him? 10 team league, full PPR

Golden Tate and Charles Sims for Kelvin Benjamin and Thomas Rawls.

Comment

I was offered Ryan Matthews and would give up Eddie lacy. What do y'all think?

Comment

Originally posted by ramos104 View Post
                  I was offered Ryan Matthews and would give up Eddie lacy. What do y'all think?
                  I'd take this trade.....I just don't trust fat Eddie Lacy

Comment

Little help needed. Just picked up Crowell and Wallace.
                    RB Isaiah Crowell @ Clevend or Miller@ New England?
                    WR Mike Wallace @ Jax or Jordan Matthews @ Pit?

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                      PPR league?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post
                        I was thinking about offering up this trade, but not sure who it's good for, me or him? 10 team league, full PPR

Golden Tate and Charles Sims for Kelvin Benjamin and Thomas Rawls.
                        I like Sims and tate. GT is about to get way better. He's in the slot in a dink and dunk offense that throws A LOT so he's getting sufficient targets but his scores have been poor because he's a YAC guy and it's hard to generate that kind of drive with a foot/ankle injury. However his injury is healing more and more and will be 100% soon.

Sims was already a good value in ppr leagues but now he's the no. 1 back with Martin going down. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post

Miller & Wallace...

With a 3rd string QB, Miami will stuff the box...Miller is getting his yards versus NE...

Flacco has already stated he intends to keep targeting Wallace more & more...plus Jacksonville's DBs suck alot more so than Pitt's...

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                            Well look at it this way...

If you start Kelci instead of gronk, how many points will you probably lose..?

Then think if you were to start gurley (who I think can only get better) over say gio or Jones, how many more points would you net..?

I like taking gurley here, I think.

Comment

I need some help in deciding who to play at WR and Flex. I have Alshon Jeffrey, Deandre Hopkins, Randall Cobb, Emmanuel Sanders and I just picked up Cameron Meredith from Chicago. Hopkins has been really inconsistent and with them playing Denver I don't like his chances. And same with Sanders, Houston's D is stingy. I dont really want to put all of my eggs in Chicago's offense. I also have Tevin Coleman from ATL but he has been cold last few weeks. What do yall think?

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                                I need some help in deciding who to play at WR and Flex. I have Alshon Jeffrey, Deandre Hopkins, Randall Cobb, Emmanuel Sanders and I just picked up Cameron Meredith from Chicago. Hopkins has been really inconsistent and with them playing Denver I don't like his chances. And same with Sanders, Houston's D is stingy. I dont really want to put all of my eggs in Chicago's offense. I also have Tevin Coleman from ATL but he has been cold last few weeks. What do yall think?
                                How many spots are we talking?

Comment

Working...
                                X