BDL custom deluxe value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDL custom deluxe value

My brother has one in 22-250 he is considering selling to finish another project. I'm having trouble finding any for sale or that have sold so we can put a value on it. I wouldn't say it is mint, but it is dang close. Glossy finished stock, engraved action and floorplate. Late 90s gun.

seems about right to me pending condition

Comment

I saw that one, it looks plain compared to my brothers. I'll pull it out and snap some pics.

Comment

Got the sheep engraved on the floor plate?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Got the sheep engraved on the floor plate?
          That's the one.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like 00aptx.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like 00aptx.

Comment

Seems like they were around $699 in the 90s. I would be surprised if that era of BDLs have appreciated much, if any. My guess would be in the $650 range.

Comment

Originally posted by ckat View Post
              Seems like they were around $699 in the 90s. I would be surprised if that era of BDLs have appreciated much, if any. My guess would be in the $650 range.
              It is a hard one to figure out. A standard wood stocked BDL is $730 from buds now, MSRP is around a grand.

Comment

I'm no "gun guy" by any means but I've been looking into 22-250's and have looked at a couple 1000 the past 2 days lol. I'd say $600ish w/out a scope is about right. Just going off what I've seen. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X