Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for you all. The bitterness will subside in time brother and the pain will go with it. Love your kids when you see them and stay vigilant in their activities.

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Comment

Prayers up for you during your difficult time. No matter what happens, keep your head about you, pray, and always do what is right. You will not be able to control things that are happening to you, only how you react to those things. Best wishes and prayers for you and the kids.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

prayers sent... hope yours goes better than mine. mine took a long time, but i ended up "ok". wish it would be 50/50, but it rarely is. like someone above said, much of the time when mediation is requested, the judge will order it. that was my case, and my ex simply walked out after 5 min. didn't look good on her part.

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers on the way

Comment

Prayers up for you and your children sir.

Comment

Originally posted by goose48 View Post
                          Prayers up for you during your difficult time. No matter what happens, keep your head about you, pray, and always do what is right. You will not be able to control things that are happening to you, only how you react to those things. Best wishes and prayers for you and the kids.
                          Well said Sir

Prayers that this all works out in the best interest of the kids, it is a hard fight for a man, but it can happen. Keep your faith and always do what is best for the kids, it may not seem like it at the time but it will be better in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Prayers up for you all. The bitterness will subside in time brother and the pain will go with it. Love your kids when you see them and stay vigilant in their activities.
                            Speedgoat, I'm glad the bitterness subsided for you but it doesn't always subside.

Comment

Working...
                            X