Mauriceville Deweyville Lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mauriceville Deweyville Lease?

Hey guys I’m taking this season off, but interested to see if any of y’all are on leases around mauriceville Deweyville area? Maybe even newton or south of...?
    I’ll be looking again soon and might consider being closer to the house. Thanks!

Look on Southeast Texas . Com, there is usually a few there.

Comment

Yes on both requests. I am on one in M'ville and one N of Newton. The Newton lease is a bow only.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Yes on both requests. I am on one in M'ville and one N of Newton. The Newton lease is a bow only.
        Pm sent

Comment

I live in Deweyville Area and hunt South Newton County. There are several lease available on Crowns website if you want to give some of those a look. The one on 87 just above bleakwood would be an awesome place if you could find the people.

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
            I live in Deweyville Area and hunt South Newton County. There are several lease available on Crowns website if you want to give some of those a look. The one on 87 just above bleakwood would be an awesome place if you could find the people.
            Thanks!

Comment

I would look at southeast texas and crownpine timber Campbell and hancock recreation

Comment

Familiar with cg Hancock Rainer etc, but for the life of me can’t find crown pine. Any help...??

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump

Comment

I hunt just north of Mauriceville. If you find something be prepared to deal with lots of water! Sometimes after a heavy rain I think I’m on a duck lease instead of a deer lease. Water stands for along time before runoff

Comment

Working...
                      X