Mollie Tibbets found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awry View Post
    Hmmm ... did a quick look at CNN’s main website ... this story isn’t to be found ... wonder why
    There is a link on the main page ...What we know about the suspect... that’s about the id’ed murderer.

Comment

so many terrible stories out there. This incident and the pos that killed his family in Colorado! How the heck do you kill two little girls and an unborn child! Freakin animals. Protect your loved ones and pray. I always tell my 21 yr old daughter to stay alert and not to be out alone no matter what!
      If this doesn’t open the country’s eyes then nothing will! Mass deportations now!!

Go Trump go!
      Last edited by CoolArrow; 08-21-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Seeing a clip her father breaking down really hurt my heart. Every parent’s worst nightmare. I’m trying not to waste emotion on hatred of the perp. He will get his due in this life and beyond. Praying for the family is what we need to do.

Comment

Get The Rope!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
            so many terrible stories out there. This incident and the pos that killed his family in Colorado! How the heck do you kill two little girls and an unborn child! Freakin animals. Protect your loved ones and pray. I always tell my 21 yr old daughter to stay alert and not to be out alone no matter what!
            If this doesn’t open the country’s eyes then nothing will! Mass deportations now!!

Go Trump go!
            Animals don't even act like this. It's Satan.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I really have no idea how a parent copes with a tragedy like this. My wife and I have no children, but this for some reason really hit me hard when I found out what had happened. My prayers are with the family and friends and I truly, and I mean truly if anyone after seeing and hearing about this does not think we need a wall, serious immigration laws and to get rid of ALL illegals, then I hope HELL rains down on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                A recent tweet of hers didn't age well.

https://twitter.com/Motibbs/status/940792919266680833
                It is way too soon for people to be engaging in that kind of rhetoric (though not surprising to see), but the irony is impossible to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  The only way this protection gets reversed if it starts happening to the illegal loving leftist and their families, but it will have to be someone high up in the ladder of the liberal/snowflake/illegal protecting left before it hits home. Most liberals will think this is a far right ploy to try and turn independents their way.

Not one single thing about this fits their agenda so not much will be said in the MSM and it will disappear in the effort to destroy Trump and our country.
                  Go click the twitter link posted, she fit your profile you described.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Go click the twitter link posted, she fit your profile you described.
                    She was not high enough on the ladder to affect most liberals. Needs to be someone in Congress that looses a sibling or mate or someone with a mountain of money to sway people after it hits them below the belt!

Comment

Terrible tragedy. Unnecessary tragedy. Build the wall already!

But I did find it interesting that the arrest affidavit said he did it that night, the night she went missing. But the leaked info the the media was that she made it back to her boyfriends house and there was evidence that she was doing homework and such after she got back from her run. I wonder what tipped them off to this guy. Because he wasn’t arrested until a month after she disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        It is way too soon for people to be engaging in that kind of rhetoric (though not surprising to see), but the irony is impossible to ignore.
                        Pretty much garbage. We've all failed when politics makes us mock death and tragedies.

Comment

The left is fighting furiously to have Trump removed. I am afraid it is going to happen now that Cohen and Manafort have caught charges. If this happens, America is doomed to become an immigrant cesspool like Europe. Keep your ammo and guns ready. They will come for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            The left is fighting furiously to have Trump removed. I am afraid it is going to happen now that Cohen and Manafort have caught charges. If this happens, America is doomed to become an immigrant cesspool like Europe. Keep your ammo and guns ready. They will come for them.
                            Cohen and Manafort caught charges because they had NOTHING on Trump. Had they had ANYTHING, then a deal would have been cut.

Comment

This story is a father's worst nightmare. I raised 2 daughters and both of them used to run alone just as she was.
                              But they were usually armed. I feel the families pain.

Comment

Who cares what the immigration status of a murderer is?

It's illegal to kill people too. What makes you think stricter laws on immigration would have worked?

And where are the sanctuary cities in Iowa?

I wish people were smart enough to vote for candidates that would fix things without trying to appropriate the unrelated deaths of innocent people as their talking point.

Comment

Working...
                                X