Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey OP, at try and least spell his name correctly

Comment

He did say that to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ is not the only way Heaven, which differs from Gods Holy Word.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
        He did say that to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ is not the only way Heaven, which differs from Gods Holy Word.
        Yep just make a big donation to his church and your in!

Man is a crook.

Comment

Guess my whole point I was trying to make is where is the awards and acknowledgment in this same type fashion for the people who actually did something to help during and Harvey such as the Cajun navy, firefighters, police, coast guard and the every day joe who risked their lives to go and help people during and after the hurricane instead this schmuck gets put on a higher platform for and public recognition probably because he makes nice contributions to Turners causes. Don’t get me wrong OSTEEN is a fraud and a clown but turner is just as much a piece of sh*t.

Comment

Ol’ slick probably made a donation to the mayor’s political campaign.

Comment

I agree!!! Mattress Mack was WAY more deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                I agree!!! Mattress Mack was WAY more deserving.
                Truth, AND Mack, was working of HIS money, not somebody else's...

Comment

During an interview with Good Morning America, Osteen defended his decision not to open earlier.

I bet there was a real good reason

Guy is a joke scam-artist and thankfully most of the world agrees
                  Last edited by Deers & Beers; 08-17-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I swear...JO must really be buddhist!! When he gets old, expect to see the reincarnated Reverend Henry Kane from Poltergeist II.

I'm not judging...just creeped out with the resemblance in his voice & visual!!

Comment

He sure is a divisive character. Every religious person I know has an unhealthy rage when his name is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        He sure is a divisive character. Every religious person I know has an unhealthy rage when his name is mentioned.
                        Not exactly sure what you mean, or getting at. For me it is disdain for him as a human being. I believe he is an example of 2 Timothy 4:3,
                        “For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear something new.”

I believe he leads people astray. Then again that scripture indicates, that the masses are asking for it. His messages aren’t much more than feel good, soothing, self focused messages of what God can do for man

Comment

God bless him. That humble man, living in rags, so he may spread the gospel to the lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            God bless him. That humble man, living in rags, so he may spread the gospel to the lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I believe he leads people astray. Then again that scripture indicates, that the masses are asking for it. His messages aren’t much more than feel good, soothing, self focused messages of what God can do for man
                              This is what I usually hear. He's more of a motivational speaker than a preacher.

Comment

Why y’all be hatin’,

Comment

Working...
                                X