• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Purdue scored again on the Suckeyes! 40+ yard run. ....ooops

Comment

Go BoilerMakers!!!

Comment

Liking the late games. OSU, USC, and Oregon all losing.

Comment

Urban gonna have another medical condition if the Boilermakers keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            I'd say let him play just so the whining will quit

I think they can challenge at the SEC Replay office in Birmingham, tell Steve hello.

God willing I’ll outlive Saban and I will once again see Alabama suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
              Liking the late games. OSU, USC, and Oregon all losing.

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

wow, that was horrible....was that a call by the refs or was the game stopped by the booth?

Comment

Funny thing that not many big marquee games this weekend and a possibly of 3 upsets

Comment

Worst targeting call I have ever seen. Hit him in the chest with his hands. And now one of the best players on the team misses the first half against bama..

Anyone see the tackle in the bama game where defender came in and led with his head when he hit the Tennessee QB and knocked him out of the game with a broken collarbone. But no targeting call there. Hmmm

Comment

Go Purdue! Love the big boys going down...maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        wow, that was horrible....was that a call by the refs or was the game stopped by the booth?
                        Ref threw the flag for targeting, game stopped, SEC officials reviewed and call was upheld. Truly one of the worst calls I’ve seen

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          God willing I’ll outlive Saban and I will once again see Alabama suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          But CNS will be gone and I will be the one left. You don't want your ol' friend __NCS to have to go through that do you?

Comment

all targeting calls are terrible. wussification murika.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Ref threw the flag for targeting, game stopped, SEC officials reviewed and call was upheld. Truly one of the worst calls I’ve seen
                              We are the most targeting flagged team in the country.....it’s comical at what the stop our games to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                                kentucky bowl eligible after 7 games. not a big deal to some, but huge for them. guaranteed +.500 season for the 3rd year in a row, first time since 1956.

uga @ uk looming large.
                                As an Aggie I’ll be pulling for UK, BTHO GA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X