Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food plots look really good.

Comment

We had a doe come in late, but a pig ran her off. Karla passed on the pig so I took her crossbow and smoked him.

Hopefully and LDP in the morning with all the mud.

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kap

Comment

Kap!!

Comment

Kap!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I need to invite more friends who bring handles vs fifths, got it. [emoji3]

Choose your friends more carefully!

I used to hunt between Woodson and where I think your place is, and the sandhill cranes would be thick in the field across the road from us. Remember (when the season opens) they are fine table fare!

Comment

Two does in the oats about 100 yards away and a small buck at the feeder.

Comment

No deer were harmed this weekend. We did have deer / pigs within 20 yards on all three sits. Karla is learning those tough bowhunting lessons about not just getting the deer close doesn’t mean they will give you the correct shot or how a pig or even another deer can run away a deer.

Again, a good teaching moment as Karla continues her search of her first deer. Her guide sucks though.

Comment

Karla, darlin.... no more passing on pigs. Those pigs are there to hone your skills.

Killers kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Karla, darlin.... no more passing on pigs. Those pigs are there to hone your skills.

Killers kill.

Truth! Get bloody!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Killers kill.

She is ready now. Last time she shot a pig with a rifle, it squealed a ton and she wasn't ready for that again. After my shot and the single squeal she said, oh I can do that. This morning she was ready to shoot whatever.

It has been a blast teaching her from step 1 to were we are now with her as a hunter. I am proud of the effort she has put in.

Comment

That’s awesome, Heath.

Skinny

Comment

Looks like a great time

Comment

Well my neighbor didn’t come get his loose cow on my place after I sent him a message last weekend. After being on my place for now 3 weeks, I can keep it right?

I got a few hours of trail cam photos before the cow knocked my camera in the mud again. So frustrating to miss three weeks of trail cam photos in hunting season. [emoji35]

Good news is the Yeti is full, well sort of.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0781.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24558686

Comment

Working...
                                X