Buddhism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    Wow so you do have the ability to read just not be respectful or the OP's instructions.

So does that make you just a D-Bag or just an ignorant fool that can read but cant actually comprehend what they are reading?

I mean seriously what is the point of your post? Give me one educated logical reason for it.

Comment

Buddhist thought for the day:

To live is to let go, and in order to live fully we must learn to let go fully and to embrace the flow that is the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
        Wow so you do have the ability to read just not be respectful or the OP's instructions.

So does that make you just a D-Bag or just an ignorant fool that can read but cant actually comprehend what they are reading?

I mean seriously what is the point of your post? Give me one educated logical reason for it.

I believe you started this thread did you not?

Did the OP of this thread ask to not have a bunch of Christian references?

So my posts in your thread was following along YOUR Guidlines.

My post in this thread was pointing to a thread YOU started where people who can't or won't stay on the OP topic.

If that makes me what you called me than so be it.

Comment

You need to relax buddy. With this crowd, even the OP had to know this would turn into a world religions/Christian discussion. At the end of the day, this was a great thread/discussion that many participated in and learned from. One way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            You need to relax buddy. With this crowd, even the OP had to know this would turn into a world religions/Christian discussion. At the end of the day, this was a great thread/discussion that many participated in and learned from. One way or another.

I don’t need to relax. Why you ask, bc I know how to respect the wishes of the OP and read. It’s not a novel concept bud.

For the record this wasn’t a good thread. A good thread would have been ppl respecting the OP and following instructions. You could have started your own post to have all the convos that took place here but did you? No. Instead you chose to push you unwanted and I asked for opinion on a topic that was completely unrelated.

So how about you learn to not be an idiot and I’ll learn how to relax!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              I believe you started this thread did you not?

Did the OP of this thread ask to not have a bunch of Christian references?

So my posts in your thread was following along YOUR Guidlines.

My post in this thread was pointing to a thread YOU started where people who can't or won't stay on the OP topic.

If that makes me what you called me than so be it.

You can say whatever you wanted in the other thread that was the point so morons like you could go somewhere and post there ignorant comments.

You openly admit to posting something on this thread just to be spiteful.

Again give me one educated reason why. The one you gave just proves how disrespectful and ignorant you really are.

Who says, let me go ahead and post something just bc the OP asked me to specifically not do just that. That is the definition of of an ignorant moron. There are children that follow instructions better. Move along bud so us big boys can actually have a constructive conversation.

Comment

Perhaps we need one more Buddhist thought for this morning:
                “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” ~Dalai Lama

Comment

I don’t need to relax. Why you ask, bc I know how to respect the wishes of the OP and read. It’s not a novel concept bud.

For the record this wasn’t a good thread. A good thread would have been ppl respecting the OP and following instructions. You could have started your own post to have all the convos that took place here but did you? No. Instead you chose to push you unwanted and I asked for opinion on a topic that was completely unrelated.

While I'm inclined to agree with the spirit of your argument (people not respecting the original request of the OP to not have Christian content on this thread) your methods with which you articulate them is exactly how threads like this get whacked. This thread has taken a lot of unexpected, and maybe even unwanted turns but in the end I think it's a net positive of information and good discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    Perhaps we need one more Buddhist thought for this morning:
                    “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” ~Dalai Lama

That’s a great quote

Comment

Buddhism

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                      While I'm inclined to agree with the spirit of your argument (people not respecting the original request of the OP to not have Christian content on this thread) your methods with which you articulate them is exactly how threads like this get whacked. This thread has taken a lot of unexpected, and maybe even unwanted turns but in the end I think it's a net positive of information and good discussion.

Pointing out how Incompetent people are is not a reason to remove a thread for the record.

If you consider a bunch of “Christians” shoving their believes down ppl throats positive and a good discussion then cool. I mean if I was on the fence about Jesus the majority of the law posts here would have pushed me away so fast.
                      Last edited by Reaper33; 09-28-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

We could do without the name calling - no need for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          We could do without the name calling - no need for it.

We could also do without idiots. No need for them but they sure don’t seem to be going away do they?

Comment

I pointed out the history of the Origins on the Bible.

Reaper33 please share with me the history of the origins of Buddhism

Comment

Personal insults? Man, that’s real mature of you. Here’s a good internet keyboard warrior tip for you - don’t say something to someone online that you wouldn't say to their face.
                              Perhaps people didn’t stick to the directions, but look past that and you’ll see that the content did in fact make this a good thread.
                              Did we listen to and follow instructions? No. Should we be shamed for that? No.
                              It’s an online forum with a bunch of good people. Look around you, a lot of good gets done here. If the worst that happens is that we Christians decide to spread the good word, regardless of requests, then I think we are all doing pretty well.
                              Not to mention that we are doing as commanded by Jesus Christ himself. I live for Christ and do my best to abide by HIS WORD, not the OP’s.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                                Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X