Deal Scored at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Scored at Walmart

Well, ever since I saw the deal alert on Sunday about the 250# Capsule Feeder for $50. I was on a quest to find them. lol Two weeks ago, I swear I saw them for $170.00, and I didn’t buy any because I thought they would have to go lower. So, on Sunday I went into my local Walmart and found them back up $349.99. I was darn just my luck. Moments ago I went back into the same Walmart and I overheard the associates complaining about them and how much space they were taking up. So, I asked them, “Are y’all going to be dropping the price on those Capsule feeders anytime soon?” The associate was like actually I am right now. She marked them down to $149.99. I thought well that’s a good deal, but there was 3 of them. So I asked them, “Do y’all want to make a deal on them?” She got the manager involved and the manager said $125.00 each. SOLD!! I ended up paying $405 for all three of them. Just one normal cost $599.99. Not bad for waiting and asking for a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice deal. Want your money back on one?

Comment

Heck of a deal!

Comment

I have no idea what i am looking at.

Comment

Great job

Comment

Those big green eggs are great, dont think you have to bury it though.

Comment

Those things are sure ugly

Comment

Hope you ran this by the new wife first.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                  I have no idea what i am looking at.
                  lol I am glad I am not the only one.

Comment

They may be ugly but they are easy to move, fill and chunk some corn. Great deal for $125.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Hope you ran this by the new wife first.

Actually she said I could get one...But, how could you pass up the deal?

Comment

Congrats. I'm the guy that got one for $50. I'm setting it up this weekend.

Good Luck

Do some research and watch out for the dust build up. I think with a little maintenance these should work well.

Comment

I e been tryouts big to find one, but to no avail.

Comment

Going to post this to help other people out. Please read carefully.

When Walmart clearances stuff out, their pricing is moved to a database. There is an outside company that somehow gets pricing reports and posts them in their inventory tracker. This website is called Brickseek. Here is the link.

You can either search via SKU or UPC. This website will show you current pricing and stock in a store - sometimes the stock is wrong but the pricing is usually correct. If this is the correct item in the next link, plug in your zip code and it will tell you if there is any nearby and if there is, the price of the item. It is within a certain mile range of your zip code. I recommend trying different zip codes, for example, Allen might show half of Plano but if I plug in a Plano zip code, it will show all of Plano etc. It is a very helpful tool. Walmart will not price match this website, so make sure it is correct via an in store scanner before purchasing.
                            Try this one for this current deal: http://brickseek.com/walmart-invento...?sku=539507149

Comment

wow, can't believe you were able to negotiate at walmart -well done. looking forward to the report on how well they work and hold up.

Comment

Working...
                              X