Stump bumping this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stump bumping this weekend

I took some different kids and their parents out stump bumping this weekend. Even the one that didn't seem excited about shooting, he had a blast once he started. I need to get a much stronger arrow shaft for myself, because I always turn at least one flu flu arrow into a boomerang during the shoot.

Here are some pics. Enjoy.

Look for the flu flu in the air in the next two pics. The first target was the little paddock. The second target was the missing window on the old trailer. I think they missed a little.

This pic sums it up.

Man I can't wait until my kids are old enough to shoot a bow. Looks like you guys had some fun.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Good Times!

Comment

Looks like a great time.

Comment

Awesome stuff! This is a great thing you are doing with these kids. It was nice meeting you yesterday at Cowtown.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Awesome stuff! This is a great thing you are doing with these kids.
              Bisch
              X2

Over the years I've noticed something - Kids that pick up the bow, and eventually (takes some longer than others, cuz kids got lots goin on) become dedicated to it, usually wind up being some of the best disciplined kids around, and it serves them well on into their adult lives.

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X