Feel good story of the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel good story of the day.

Hundreds Of ISIS Fighters Killed After Their Convoy Fleeing Fallujah Is Decimated By Airstrikes…

According to Reuters, as many as 250 ISIS jihadists were killed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQTULyA8sM"]@WZ - YouTube[/ame]

If true/real then fantastic, I hope it hurt.

Unfortunately, I am forced to be skeptical of everything these days.

Comment

Amazing how we suddenly find a HERD of bad guys to kill as soon as something goes bad. It would be nice if we would just eliminate these folks and keep a boot on their necks for the next few centuries! 500 vehicles in a convey sounds kinda fishy to me honestly, but then again I will play along.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Amazing how we suddenly find a HERD of bad guys to kill as soon as something goes bad. It would be nice if we would just eliminate these folks and keep a boot on their necks for the next few centuries! 500 vehicles in a convey sounds kinda fishy to me honestly, but then again I will play along.
        Yup, A few attacks by these folks and all of a sudden the media blast in your face "LOOK! WE KILLED A BUNCH OF THEM! WE ARE WINNING THE FIGHT!"

Waiting on Hussein to give a full blown victory speech.

Convenient timing.

Comment

Hmmm, well there are only an estimated 20 to 30K members of ISIS so..............

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Yup, A few attacks by these folks and all of a sudden the media blast in your face "LOOK! WE KILLED A BUNCH OF THEM! WE ARE WINNING THE FIGHT!"

Waiting on Hussein to give a full blown victory speech.

Convenient timing.
            yep Like clockwork

"we have them on the run" ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              If only they had wiped out that first one or 2 ISIS convoys back when they were first marauding across the desert, instead of dropping leaflets.

Comment

we're gonna defeat them with hugs and love

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                  we're gonna defeat them with hugs and love
                  Don't forget jobs and acceptance.

Comment

This massive success does seem to be playing well anywhere......lol
                    NOw if they do that every other day for the next 6 months I may pay attention.......bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X