Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody carry concealed full size with light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished picking up 1800 rounds of pistol brass and 2100 rounds of 223 brass. What a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
      Just finished picking up 1800 rounds of pistol brass and 2100 rounds of 223 brass. What a day.

DANG!!

Comment

After being In the sun for 10 hours that part was rough!

Comment

Being as how I didn't have a clue what or why you were asking the question, I fired off an emal to my son-in-law that is an asst chief in a large Al city. Hr id sll in favor of concealed and even open carry. His only question was why? Other than that he said go for it.

I think a lot of folks would be surprised at what the law enforement officer (I know, LEO, I hate acromyms, maybe something from my military days.. I just don't really care for them.)

I've been running with varios and assorted "LEO'S" for a long time and the vast majority see personally owned and concealed/open carry as a good thing. That includes a few years in Southern CA.

What that has to do with the current post .........

Comment

Concealment Solutions holster came in. Got about 12 hours of testing in. Smooth draw super comfortable. Still have another 240+ hours of testing to do before I review it though. First impression is a good one though!

I'm putting that on hold because I just got another Alien gear holster in that I want to get a video out on ASAP. Gonna be packing with that one for a while so I can review it.

Alien Gear Original Holster...First Thoughts: http://youtu.be/1FH6Lw71-qU

Ike
            Last edited by BigTex.308; 08-27-2014, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
              Concealment Solutions holster came in. Got about 12 hours of testing in. Smooth draw super comfortable. Still have another 240+ hours of testing to do before I review it though. First impression is a good one though!

I'm putting that on hold because I just got another Alien gear holster in that I want to get a video out on ASAP. Gonna be packing with that one for a while so I can review it.

Ike
              Looking forward to it.

Comment

Ike
                Any update on the Concealment Solutions?

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                  Any update on the Concealment Solutions?

I freaking love it! It's my new EDC.

Ike

Comment

I freaking love it! It's my new EDC.

Ike
                    carrying it with light attached? lets see some pics..

lately I have been carrying my g27 all the time, haven't carried my 23 in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                      carrying it with light attached? lets see some pics..

lately I have been carrying my g27 all the time, haven't carried my 23 in a while
                      I guess we'll never know!

Comment

Bringing this one up from the past.

Kankles are you still carrying with a light? Just purchased a TLR-1HL for my G22 and bout to sell my G27 to pick up a G23, planning to slap a light on that as well.

Wanting to carry the 23 as my EDC, looking for recommendations on OWB and IWB holsters for it. Currently leaning toward a Bravo Concealment for OWB, and undecided on IWB. Im a small framed guy, so I primarily carry apendix.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                          Bringing this one up from the past.

Kankles are you still carrying with a light? Just purchased a TLR-1HL for my G22 and bout to sell my G27 to pick up a G23, planning to slap a light on that as well.

Wanting to carry the 23 as my EDC, looking for recommendations on OWB and IWB holsters for it. Currently leaning toward a Bravo Concealment for OWB, and undecided on IWB. Im a small framed guy, so I primarily carry apendix.

Cant answer for Rito but I carry a G19 with an X300 pretty much daily. I carry in a Phlster Spotlight aiwb holster or a Black Point Tactical Leather Wing owb holster. Both are crazy comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
                            Here ya go[ATTACH]622640[/ATTACH][ATTACH]622641[/ATTACH]
                            🙀 14 rounds of 45 ACP! My G21 stays in my truck. Love that gun, but have never carried it. And with a light attached! I must be a wimp....

Comment

I carry a glock 19 concealed with a light. I don't take it off an on. I practice with it on, it does add a little weight. I hope for the best, But I try to prepare for the worst. I don't notice a difference between the light on bravo IWB holster, or the Standars Torrison IWB holster when carrying.
                              Here are some pics of my IWB and OWB Bravo holsters.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3431.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	24543449Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3432.jpg
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	24543450Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3434.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24543451

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by John316; 06-25-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X