School security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Again! I don't consider politicians who stand up for the constitution as being bought off by the NRA.
    Exactly. It's a shame that there are so many folks who don't understand the considerable significance of our Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      No **** Sherlock! The NRA has been pushing for unqualified people to be entered into the NCIS for years. The laws are there. This last shooter had red flags out the wazoo and should have been arrested many times and entered into the NCIS system. Allegedly, Broward County was not pursuing criminal students in order to make the school district look better. Prosecute those responsible for such blatant disregard for law.

Oh yeah! And make commissioning a crime with a firearm illegal.
      No, make commissioning a crime with a firearm a crime that is prosecuted with a real punishment.

Look at this shooter. The shooter of peace officers right here in Texas the last few weeks.

Why are they still alive. They did it. No trying to sort through evidence. Hang them in the town square on national TV right now. Show the rest that there is a real consequence for their actions. Swift, sure and severe.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay then we should consider politicians who dont stand up for the constitution traitors and treat them as such.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Okay then we should consider politicians who dont stand up for the constitution traitors and treat them as such.

Yep. We should. They take an oath to uphold the Constitution. They should be held to it.

“The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”
          — U.S. Constitution, Article VI, clause 3

Comment

Btw the way I don't take any of the comments personal. I think dialog and brain storming is good for finding solutions.

My wife has learned to shoot. Has no desire to have a LTC or carry for self defense. Thus is her choice. She has a gun for home defense but I hope like he'll she never is put in the situation to use it.

Comment

Absolutely! Because that is EXACTLY what they are.

Comment

It makes total sense..
                The best defense is a good offense.. That why so many are packing in churches these days..
                It is total stupidity to allow our children and school teachers to continue be sitting ducks for a lunatic with any form of a weapon.. Armed security should have been implemented YEARS ago.. We would not be having this conversation now..

MAN this stuff makes my head hurt.. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Btw the way I don't take any of the comments personal. I think dialog and brain storming is good for finding solutions.

My wife has learned to shoot. Has no desire to have a LTC or carry for self defense. Thus is her choice. She has a gun for home defense but I hope like he'll she never is put in the situation to use it.

glad you said that..because nothing ive said was personal.. we just obviously disagree on certain aspects of the issue and what is important concerning it... but in the end i would like to think we would fall under the same umbrella of freedoms.

Comment

What guns?

Comment

Slightly different note..saw this posted to book of faces day.. actually a very good perspective .

Used to have a running joke/partially true agenda at a place i worked way back when people went "postal".. you find the one guy in your office that doesnt socialize, is a little creepy, and everyone has jokes about.... and you give him a snickers bar everyday.
                      So , on the chance that one day he flips his lid,loads up the car with guns, knives, and, gasoline...and heads to the office to let out his pent up anger.... you were the guy that gave snickers.
                      Last edited by systemnt; 03-02-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

The issue of school and/or mass shootings and trying to stop them needs to be a layered approach. There is no single thing going to solve the problem.

Something that needs to happen in this particular case is to hold all of the responsible parties that new about this crazy and did absolutely nothing to stop this tragedy accountable for their lack of action. This particular perpetrator was not born with the mental issues/ideal that lead to him to perpetrate the shooting. I now most want him hung in the town square as do I but I thing this case needs to be a study in what creates the mentality in folks that leads them to mass shootings. Am I the only one that thinks that it is ridiculous that more people are not outraged that a fellow human being desires to take the lives of a bunch of innocent kids regardless of which weapon he used? Would it be less tragic if he mowed seventeen kids with a vehicle at a bus stop or set off a bomb at a school function?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Slightly different note..saw this posted to book of faces day.. actually a very good perspective .

Used to have a running joke/partially true agenda at a place i worked way back when people went "postal".. you find the one guy in your office that doesnt socialize, is a little creepy, and everyone has jokes about.... and you give him a snickers bar everyday.
                          So , on the chance that one day he flips his lid,loads up the car with guns, knives, and, gasoline...and heads to the office to let out his pent up anger.... you were the guy that gave snickers.
                          Thanks for posting this!! I don't do the book of faces but I was thinking along these lines. Who ever wrote this must have read my mind.

Comment

Working...
                          X