In Soviet Russia, email release YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Soviet Russia, email release YOU

Sources are reporting that the Russian government is prepared to release private emails that it obtained from Hillary Clinton's email server.

WASHINGTON DC – Sources are reporting that the Russian government is prepared to release private emails that it obtained from Hillary Clinton’s email server, proving Clinton allowed classified information to end up in the hands of foreign adversaries.
    Intelligence sources are bracing for the Russian release of Clinton’s intercepted emails, according to a report in the trade publication Oilprice.com:

Obama will make some sort of deal eith them to keep that from happening. All Russia is doing is threatening so the offers will start flying in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
      Obama will make some sort of deal eith them to keep that from happening. All Russia is doing is threatening so the offers will start flying in.

You're probably right but, I hope they release all of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope Trump buys the info from them, you know, since he's really rich.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Something to think about.... they may release it no matter what just to try to sink her for good. They figuring that it would be better to deal with Trump than to have to de with that b!tch across the table. They may turn into our best friend in this election.

Comment

Putin is smart and cunning.

I think he is scared of a crooked Clinton Prez and is doing what he can to make sure the public knows that she has committed criminal actions against the US and prob the world. He wants someone that will help him solve the muzzy problem, not someone whose political campaign is funded by muzzys.

Comment

It won't matter, Killary supporters will vote for her no matter what.

Comment

Working...
              X