No announcement yet.

Hunting lease what do you pay yearly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$21/acre & can expect a legit chance at a 120 every other year or so.

Comment

Hunting lease what do you pay yearly.

$4200 for roughly 350 acres. Have a camp site with water, electric and septic 2 min from. That price is year round access. Has a 2 acre tank and 5 smaller ones with good fishing. Big tank has okay duck hunting some years. Took a 180 buck off it about four years ago. That price is total for 3 of us.
      Last edited by Dakota7493; 10-14-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        I'll fly some place and hunt before I pay these ridiculous for profit lease prices.
        same here.

Comment

$1500.00 for 650 acres, low fenced.

Comment

$820/person for 8 people on 650-700 acres. Includes an old cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
              I’ll pay for a lease so I can have a place to go year round and do what I want.. a lot goes into what a lease is worth.. we pay 3k/gun..
              Agreed. All the guys on our lease are very like minded and the place is much more to us than a place to shoot deer. It is our year round vacation spot. We pay $12.5 an acre.

Comment

We bought 63 acres in Southeast Iowa 10 years ago. $90,000. Paid for. We are building a barndominium at this time on our ground here in Iowa. It's going to cost about $220,000. It will be free and clear when we are done I also have access to an additional 900 acres that surround our ground. So we have about $300 grand invested, but all I need is a resident license to hunt.

Sent from my SM-J737R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

$2100
                  3000 acres
                  9 bows
                  MLD3

Comment

Per acre prices mean nothing. All depends on location, hunting, and acreage. We pay $21 an acre for 350 acres in the hill country. That’s only $2500 a gun which is the cheapest I’ve heard of in the area not counting long time grandfathered in prices. We kill 8-10 deer a year plus turkey in spring. Fun place!

Comment

$850 for a 3000 acre SETX lease.
                      Guess at the prices I see that a Hill country or South Texas lease brings I’ll never be on one. That’s way too much money for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        I'll fly some place and hunt before I pay these ridiculous for profit lease prices.
                        Yeah I'm still looking for those non-profit leases where the landowners just want to give away year round access to their land for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dang_ol View Post
                          mine is about $1500, 3300ac E Texas

That’s a solid deal. How many people?

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                            At least you can do some hunts with the 5k this year
                            Yes sir the hunt is booked for a 200+ non-typical pics coming soon!

Comment

$2,400.00 for 1.5 memberships.
                              + $100 campsite fee.

Comment

4500.00 a year. 3 people total one of which is the land owner. This price includes protein and corn and cabin for the season. also use of ranch truck or mule if i need. we have 5 total stands with 2 corn feeder at each location and 3 protein feeders.

Comment

Working...
                                X