Discount Tire Road Hazard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Tire Road Hazard...

Glad I bought it, gonna have to use it tomorrow! Ran this over while going to get diesel this evening, now my truck is parked in the parking lot. I didn't wanna ruin my rim. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415157783.719105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	25036146Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415157795.867707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	25036147

How in the hell it got in my side wall I have no clue! But I'm ticked needless to say! At least the $450 tire will be comped!

Man that sucks. But like you said, good thing you bought the road hazard.

Comment

I've gotten at least 5 tires replaced on my '08 Taco. It's a 2wd model running street tires but gets lots of pasture time and a fair share of mesquite thorns in sidewalls. This is one of the few "extended warranties" that I purchase.

I'm as puzzled as you as to how it ended up in the sidewall though--

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        I've gotten at least 5 tires replaced on my '08 Taco. It's a 2wd model running street tires but gets lots of pasture time and a fair share of mesquite thorns in sidewalls. This is one of the few "extended warranties" that I purchase.

I'm as puzzled as you as to how it ended up in the sidewall though--

I've looked, and thought... Had a beer, looked, and thought.. And I just can't figure it out lol! I was doing 45mph through an intersection and I hear a big burst of air, and air rushing, I pull another 25 yards to a parking lot and hear metal clanking. I'm wondering to myself "what in the hell did I just break on my truck?" Got out and this is there lol.

Comment

Dang

Comment

geez, good call on the road hazard

Comment

Wow, at least you won't be out any cash.

Comment

Have used DT RH many a time.

I've had a silverware handle, a stick about the size of your piece of metal, multiple thorns and nails/screws and some stuff I have no idea what it was in there and all I ever had to pay was the new road hazard warranty price. Less than $20 for new tires can't be beat!!

But the last set of Michelins I bought made up for all the freebies...

Comment

WOW! Hope they warranty it! Last time I had a set of needlenose plyers go thru a tire and they wouldn't warranty the tire and said it was my fault for running over an obstacle/obstruction.

A year ago I had the same instance and kept having to air up my tire to make it back to town and they said that they wouldn't warranty it because I kept on driving on a flat tire.

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
                    WOW! Hope they warranty it! Last time I had a set of needlenose plyers go thru a tire and they wouldn't warranty the tire and said it was my fault for running over an obstacle/obstruction.

A year ago I had the same instance and kept having to air up my tire to make it back to town and they said that they wouldn't warranty it because I kept on driving on a flat tire.

Well if worse comes to worse I will beat them with the pipe I sure hope they warranty it. I can't afford to be out $450 this week. I just signed an apartment lease and have deposits, rent, moving expense, etc. to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                      Well if worse comes to worse I will beat them with the pipe I sure hope they warranty it. I can't afford to be out $450 this week. I just signed an apartment lease and have deposits, rent, moving expense, etc. to deal with
                      Luckily you have a pipe, and I only had the front half of a pair of plyers...I bet you'll be ok. My whole family speaks good things about them, but I suppose I'm the bad apple.

Comment

Shoot I'll warranty it come see me I'm at Vance Jackson 410 location

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
                          Luckily you have a pipe, and I only had the front half of a pair of plyers...I bet you'll be ok. My whole family speaks good things about them, but I suppose I'm the bad apple.

I sure hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                            Shoot I'll warranty it come see me I'm at Vance Jackson 410 location

I may have to! I'm working out of town tomorrow, so not sure if I can make it. I may be able to get my mom to run it in if I drop it off at her house and load it up for her.

Comment

Used it last week myself. Wife hit a curb and popped one. not the first time this has happened. $14 for the new tire road hazard. Can't ask for better service.
                              Last edited by dac6933; 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X