No announcement yet.

Feb Big Oak Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and my suggestion for the hunt would be "Stick and String Spring Fling". Yes I realize that February isn't exactly springtime, but it's catchy nonetheless.

Comment

Yes, agtex42, it would hurt my feelings if Bisch didn't pick on me a little. My quality of life has been downgraded through injuries so much that I strive to be able to get some giggles, chuckles, or downright laughs from folks. Knowing or seeing first hand that someone experinced any of the above due to my antics makes me feel good. Wished you were closer here in Texas, you seem like a fun, laid back guy that would fit in great with our family! Maybe someday, and keep those live hunts coming, I really look forward to them!

Comment

So Mark, Are you designing the T-Shirts? Looking forward to this get together!

Call it

Buff's Big Oak Trad Hunt & Hang 2012
        Last edited by Oneway; 11-18-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Don't forget I dropped out so them young fellows could get a chance to hunt with their trad bows.. if they ain't hunting I want back in..

Comment

Jump back in Mr. C. This hunt is going to be a blast.

Comment

Right now I believe we have 7 hunt fees paid

We can hunt about a dozen and others can come if they are just hanging for the fellowship

So with those that have said they are out. There are at least a few spots open

When I get home and have computer access I will start working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                Jump back in Mr. C. This hunt is going to be a blast.
                I will if the new trad shooters keep falling by the wayside.. I dropped out so they could get a chance to hunt... but if they ain't going then I'm up to sticking an Axis doe and a piggy...

Comment

Both on my list, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X