• Show
Clear All

What guns.

Comment

Molon labe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Confiscation is something I personally will fight AGAINST and die for, if need be. Call me crazy.
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          If they follow those orders, then they are not really doing their job due to supporting the domestic enemy. I just cannot see it happening anyway & kinda creepy to consider. IMO there would first be a big split within the le community before the knocking started if you want to go down the rabbit hole.
          Yes but I believe in the end the second amendment will come under a repeal vote. I believe in the end SCOTUS will fall into liberal hands and they will not be constitutionally supportive. Do I hope that never happens? Yeah of course. But history has shown that democracy and republics don't last forever . . . All empires fall. Greed, apathy and tyranny always erode and ruin them.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not real sure how you guys will take this, but we have to take drivers Ed to drive a car, we have to have hunters Ed if you were born before 71. So why not have a gun safety Ed course before you can buy a gun?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

"demise of 2nd"

i agree, unfortunately, i think we are witnessing the demise of our country.
              --we now let the uneducated/unknowing define our rules and culture
              --we have become so liberal that we can't call an illegal an illegal.
              --public tv portrays virtually every criminal as being white(just the opp. of the 10pm news)
              --our culture is becoming sick, exemplified by all the shootings, and riots to defend the name of turds(eg s bland)
              --it won't be long and most children will be born into single parent households, which promote poverty and unruliness

i view the above as major systemic problems, not just fads

crazy times

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                How many of these people have shown signs of mental illness or signs that they were capable of a violent attack on other people and nothing was done to prevent it?

What are they doing in psychiatric hospitals now days?

"Nah,he's good. He hasn't talked about murdering people or drawn any pictures of death and destruction in the last week or so. And he hasn't tried to bite or stab anyone that brought him his medication. So he's good to go home. Although he did paint his face up like he was a clown and sat there naked,mumbling something to himself this morning. So we'll need a follow up psychiatric evaluation on this guy in a year."

Oh yeah? How bout just locking crazy people up or paying more attention to the warning signs? That'd be helpful.
                My understanding is the ACLU caused this a couple of decades ago. If a person isn’t an imminent threat then they are out the door. The Austin State Hospital used to have hundreds of more beds than they do now. ASH also can’t keep staff for a variety of reasons. They were recently under federal investigation and at risk of losing something like 7M dollars. Not sure how that all ended up.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  I'm not real sure how you guys will take this, but we have to take drivers Ed to drive a car, we have to have hunters Ed if you were born before 71. So why not have a gun safety Ed course before you can buy a gun?

What does "shall not be infringed" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                    "You've got to stand for something....... or fall for anything."
                    Is that you again Aaron Tippin?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      What does "shall not be infringed" mean?
                      I hear that, but just saying any yahoo can walk in and buy a gun without any type of knowledge of guns or safety concerns. I'm sure we've all seen some idiots at the gun range with no clue on gun safety.

Comment

Not comparable. Education programs are to promote safe use of something.

These mass shootings are intentional and deliberate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm not sure how that would do against someone that's off their rocker. We've all had to take drivers ed. Some people still drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. A lunatic isn't worried about which direction the barrel of a gun is pointed.

Comment

If more strict gun laws were the answer we would no longer have cocaine or meth problems in the US.
                            I realize our lawmakers are to bought to get to that point, but the obvious is each man may have to decide for himself what the second amendment really means and what it is worth.
                            My personal opinion is if we would get rid of these bleeding heart liberals and put a LOT more convicts in the ground some of this BS would stop.
                            3 hots and a cot for life, for a convicted murder, rapist, child molestor, etc.... is insanity.
                            Public execution, set the example and keep to it.

Comment

I hear that, but just saying any yahoo can walk in and buy a gun without any type of knowledge of guns or safety concerns. I'm sure we've all seen some idiots at the gun range with no clue on gun safety.
                              Yahoos have a right to protect themselves. Same as Navy Seals, my 98 yo grandmother, and the inner city single mom with two kids and two jobs and a rapist next door neighbor.

Comment

So we need the government to be our nanny again?

Where does personal responsibility/accountability come into play?

It’s not always someone else’s fault/responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X