Clubs that use City/County Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubs that use City/County Land

How many clubs use land owned by the city/county. We are in the process of working on this with the City and County. Any information or help would be appreciated. I would really like for you guys to email me a contact number so I can possibly call you with questions

If it hasn't moved, the one at Eastland was on city property.

Comment

Austin Archery Club is on city park land

Comment

Tejas here in Corpus is on city land

Comment

Cowtown acquired its new lease through the Parks Dept. here in Ft. Worth. 10yr w/ 2 - 5yr options.

Comment

Abilene is on city owned land. Bowpro12 could probably get you some contact info. It's been a while since I was active there and I don't know any of the current officers.

Comment

Clifton Archery Club is on city land that we have leased.

Comment

SPUD I enjoyed our talk last night and hopefully the info will help yall aquire some new property. It sounds like yall are on the right tract to have a very strong club. It will be a lot of work but in the end it will be worth while. We are the ones that have to keep the sport growing so we can pass it down to our children and their children.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo360 View Post
                  SPUD I enjoyed our talk last night and hopefully the info will help yall aquire some new property. It sounds like yall are on the right tract to have a very strong club. It will be a lot of work but in the end it will be worth while. We are the ones that have to keep the sport growing so we can pass it down to our children and their children.
                  Same here. You folks sound like you have a club that I would definitely be a member of if I had the chance. If I can, I will try to make a road trip up that way and shoot with you guys.

Thanks for all the information. I have already passed it on to the other board members and we will begin working on a "package" this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X