No announcement yet.

Shoot Scores Cowtown Bowmen #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem, the site still looks great! The new range rocks, a lot tougher than the old one. You guys are doing a great job. Look forward to shooting at the next tournament.

Comment

I didn't think I looked that much like Les????????

Comment

these pics are so small. my arms are getting to short to see small detail. Next step-glasses.

Comment

Marty and Les look like a pretty good match to me!

Comment

Cool my boy got 2nd in the Eagle Class. Does he get a metal or anything?

Comment

Cowtown has an award ceremony after each shoot. You must be present at the ceremony to receive an award. All youth 8 & under will receive an award regardless of score. This usually starts around 3:30 or after all scorecards are in. We currently give medallions at club shoots for all classes.

Comment

Me and my boy left right around 3 or 3:30. No one said anything about the ceremony. Me and my boy were one of the last to leave (besides workers). As for fact we were the second to last group to finish, there was only one group after us. Why didn't the guy taking the score cards say anything about it?

Comment

When we got the last cards we figured out the winners and started calling them out. There were about 6 people standing around when we did it. We always do the awards at every shoot . Many shooters left quickly because of the superbowl. In fact when we did them only 5 medallions were given for all classes, 3 of which were workers on the range. This has been the rule at Cowtown since long before I joined in '98. It is unfortunate and I apologize for the misunderstanding. I have many of these awards and I will gladly give one to your son at the next shoot, if you will contact me. I know how much they mean to the young shooters.

Comment

I will try and catch up with you at the March 9th shoot. Thanks and I am not trying to be an a-hole about it, I was just curious. I am new to the club and hope to be a member before to long. Thanks for the help and understanding.

Wes

Comment

test

test

Comment

Working...
                      X