SpyPoint Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpyPoint Game Camera

Anyone else tried these cameras? Bottom line, you get what you pay for.

I have had the Evo for less than a month and I have not been pleased with the camera.

It worked really good for about 4 days. I bought it because our lease if over 5 hours away, and I wanted to get a feel for what's coming in before opening weekend.

Well I should have just saved my money. I had full AT&T reception for 3 days, battery at 100%. Day 4, no pics. Day 5, full service with a bunch of pics, 98% battery level. Day 6, no service. Day 7, 6 pics, battery life at 0%. Haven't received a pic in 22 days.

I tried calling them, that's a chore.
    When you call the recording is in Chinese. I immediately knew this was a bad purchase when you have to press 2 to listen in English.

I have the biggest problems with game cams, I used to buy high end stealthcam and moultries but they all quit in under a year. Right now I’m running 50 dollar wildgames on their second year with no issues. Im also using some 4-5 year old moultries that run off of c batteries with no problems. They definitely don’t make em like they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2 of them not hooked up to service anymore but they take good pics

Comment

So far so good for me. I knew it was a gamble at that price point. But I have been really happy with it so far. Pic quality isn't the greatest but I love getting pics all day.

I have had it out for about 3 weeks now. Gotten about 700 pics and my battery still shows 100%.

Hope you get your fixed. I would be super frustrated.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with my link evo. Camera worked and sent pictures for about a week, then just stopped one day. Returned to the camera this weekend and the last picture it took was a day after it quit sending pictures because the batteries were dead.

I downloaded the new firmware, put a booster antenna on it, and it synced and sent a picture while I was there. Returned home and it hasn't synchronized since.

Customer service is now telling me to try a different process to fix the issue, but I can't get back to the camera for another 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X