Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
    Yall better tell JB the answers... Soon. He means it.
    Nah. We'll just wait for the final story whenever it becomes available and see what the outcome is. Sorry I offended you Grumpy

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      It would be interesting to see how different this story would be if it was about a spike.
      Or a TBH member.

Comment

H*ll of a deer. Hope it all works out in the hunter's favor.

Comment

I'm not reading through this thread so I don't know if this has been asked or not.........since the score of 271 has been referenced, can anyone provide some of the actual measurements? I would love to know what the frame measurements are. Too much talk about the hunter and the circumstances and not enough about what may be a once in several lifetimes buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
            Nah. We'll just wait for the final story whenever it becomes available and see what the outcome is. Sorry I offended you Grumpy
            True. You will wait for final story. If it ever comes out. Just like everyone else.
            End of discussion.

Offended? K.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I'm not reading through this thread so I don't know if this has been asked or not.........since the score of 271 has been referenced, can anyone provide some of the actual measurements? I would love to know what the frame measurements are. Too much talk about the hunter and the circumstances and not enough about what may be a once in several lifetimes buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
                You got my bow to tune, what are you doing sitting on the beach enjoying a drink with fine scenery for!?

Cheers
                Lol! You better let those guys that know what they're doing handle that. Lol! I don't even know what length arrows a guy with a 27.5" draw length might shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  i'm not reading through this thread so i don't know if this has been asked or not.........since the score of 271 has been referenced, can anyone provide some of the actual measurements? I would love to know what the frame measurements are. Too much talk about the hunter and the circumstances and not enough about what may be a once in several lifetimes buck.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk
                  a lot

Comment

OK here are the direct answers you have asked for:

I’m asking you, considering this has now become an open criminal investigation, what specifically do you think Mr. Travis’ legal council has adviced him regarding posting any information on any social media outlet? YES I am sure they have---but the cat is out so its irrelevant what they ask him to do.

Next, regardless of guilt/innocence, do you think Mr. Travis should follow his attorney’s advice... NO, he should do an exclusive tell all here on TBH --- since the allegations are real and the photo on the inter-webs contains a TBH logo
                    I keep thinking "I hope this guy is being sarcastic" but if you're not then you're just ridiculous. He doesn't owe you any explanation. Thinking that a logo on a t-shirt means that he owes you an explanation of anything just because you made a few clicks and got a screen name on a page that shares the same logo is just stoooopid.

If you are in fact being sarcastic.....well then carry on

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                      Ppl keep defending the guy by saying he's a good Christian man, I do not doubt that one bit by the amount of ppl on here that have stuck up for him on here. My question is do christians not sin, break the law? Do no wrong? Again not saying he is guilty are not but that defense seems a tad bit silly to me.
                      I have a longer response in mind, but time is limited, so here it goes:

My love for Travis comes from him pulling me out of a rut that was leading me down a bad path. Depression was knocking at the door, and I didn't really know Christ. This man snapped me out of it and is the best friend and mentor I could ask for.

I am not saying this because I think he should get off scott free IF he is guilty of wrongdoing. Anyone that knows him knows that he will take his punishment and will move forward trying to be a better man and Christian because of this. What we are saying is not to negate the law, it is to paint the picture of what kind of person he is so that the folks attacking him here either realize they are being ridiculous or are, at the very least, exposed for the jerks they truly are. Whomever gets defensive to that point and tries to rationalize their attacks is likely a guilty party.

At there are two ways this plays out:
                      1) He is in fact guilty, is charged, and he suffers the consequences. In this scenario, I will stand beside him and help him rebuild and grow as a man, just as he has done for me. I will love him and be there for him and his family as they all move forward.

2) He is cleared of all charges, and gets his deer back. In this scenario, I will stand beside him and help him recover from the situation. I will be there for him and his family as they all move forward.

This is just what being a true friend and brother in Christ means.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                        I keep thinking "I hope this guy is being sarcastic" but if you're not then you're just ridiculous. He doesn't owe you any explanation. Thinking that a logo on a t-shirt means that he owes you an explanation of anything just because you made a few clicks and got a screen name on a page that shares the same logo is just stoooopid.

If you are in fact being sarcastic.....well then carry on
                        All joking aside--- If it were me and these allegations came forward and they included me wearing a TBH shirt I would feel obligated to offer an explanation since I do respect this brotherhood (member since 06' -- had to get new account after the server crash).

If I was not in the wrong then I would have no problem offering an explanation and let the evidence and investigation speak for itself. If I was wrong, then I would fess up and get the facts out --- take my lumps/pay fine(s) and move on.

BUT, thats just me

Comment

All joking aside--- If it were me and these allegations came forward and they included me wearing a TBH shirt I would feel obligated to offer an explanation since I do respect this brotherhood (member since 06' -- had to get new account after the server crash).

If I was not in the wrong then I would have no problem offering an explanation and let the evidence and investigation speak for itself. If I was wrong, then I would fess up and get the facts out --- take my lumps/pay fine(s) and move on.

BUT, thats just me
                          I shot a deer while wearing a Kuiu hat the other day. Guess I better log in a call Jason Harriston and let him know the story

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            At this point, it's evident who the "skimmers" are. LOL!

Michael - just because you’re the mod, doesn’t mean you have to name call....keep it civil here, please sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
                              Michael - just because you’re the mod, doesn’t mean you have to name call....keep it civil here, please sir!

Your just really trying hard ain't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post

LMFAO....slow your roll brother...

Comment

Working...
                                X