A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
    The wife and I were talking about the dragon being wounded last night and believe that the dart was likely poison tipped and the dragon will die.
    Just remembered the name of the harpoon thing is "The Scropion" so it's for sure dipped in poision and that dragon is done for unless some fancy witch craft occurs

Comment

Man you guys are way deeper than I am into it. I just enjoy it for the theatrical quality

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Just remembered the name of the harpoon thing is "The Scropion" so it's for sure dipped in poision and that dragon is done for unless some fancy witch craft occurs
        Possible, but scorpion is another name for a ballista and that term has been in use since the Greek and Roman era.

Comment

You know an episode is good, When the ending credits roll in silence and you are just left there staring at the screen stunned by the awesomeness you just witnessed.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed Dany seems to be enjoying all the fire? Her dad had an issue with it and I'm thinking she may be starting to unravel a bit too. I really like her character but she's getting a bit drunk off of the power chase. Cersi has got to last until the final episode because what enemies do they have left besides the white walkers?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Has anyone else noticed Dany seems to be enjoying all the fire? Her dad had an issue with it and I'm thinking she may be starting to unravel a bit too. I really like her character but she's getting a bit drunk off of the power chase. Cersi has got to last until the final episode because what enemies do they have left besides the white walkers?

I don't think she'll last til the last episode (of next season, the final season). I think she dies before the big battle with the white walkers. And that battle could be multiple episodes. But I think they get her out of the way first, and then all unite against the Night King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                I don't think she'll last til the last episode (of next season, the final season). I think she dies before the big battle with the white walkers. And that battle could be multiple episodes. But I think they get her out of the way first, and then all unite against the Night King.

That would be great but how many series have ended properly? Most of the time they have crappy endings. Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, SOA.... I could go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                  I like that idea od Dany getting Jamie out for ransom. I thought they had just got the gold close and were trying to hurry up and get the rest in before dark when they got attacked?
                  I don't think Cersei would pay for Jaime. Reek wants Dany to help him get her sister...maybe she trades. Jaime for the sand snake? No way Cersei gives her up, Cersei wants her dead dead dead.

Comment

That would be great but how many series have ended properly? Most of the time they have crappy endings. Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, SOA.... I could go on and on.
                    How should Vikings end?

Comment

I think you're right on that... I'm just predicting based on logic. But how many times has GoT defied logic?!? Haha. Always expect the unexpected!

Comment

I think tyran is her brother he will become a dragon rider . If I remember right his mom was kidnaped and raped . And she died before she told anyone

Comment

I don't think she was kidnapped and raped. That's was Jon Snow's mom (Ned Starks sister, Lyanna Stark) by the Mad King's son. And it looks like she actually went willingly.

On Tyrion's mom, his dad always suspected she cheated on him. Possibly with the Mad King. And he had a tail as a baby. And his mom (Lannister) died giving birth to him. Just like Dany's mom. And Jon Snow's mom... hmmm

Comment

I don't think she was kidnapped and raped. That's was Jon Snow's mom (Ned Starks sister, Lyanna Stark) by the Mad King's son. And it looks like she actually went willingly.

On Tyrion's mom, his dad always suspected she cheated on him. Possibly with the Mad King. And he had a tail as a baby. And his mom (Lannister) died giving birth to him. Just like Dany's mom. And Jon Snow's mom... hmmm

Sounds like a dead mom's club. Very interesting theory.

No way Cersi makes it past the 1st episode of next season. Maybe even out in this seasons finale. The King Slayer will be the Queen Slayer as well. Personally, I would like to see Tyrion off her.

Comment

I think I need to watch (listen) closer, I'm missing so much apparently.

Comment

Oh heck I forgot that part bout Jon not being a ******* . I just have feeling tyran is still the queens brother . And will be riding a dragon soon. I think that's why when he released them they didn't kill him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X