Most of us have been in this situation. 🤢

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of us have been in this situation. 🤢

And if you haven’t, your day is coming. I find this video hysterical. I pride myself on having a tough stomach, but I can’t handle baby poop. My daughter actually made me puke when she was little. I am so very glad I am past this part of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank the lord I have a strong stomach. It’s my wife that can’t stomach the bad stuff. Just the other night our toddler puked while strapped in her car seat after drinking a whole cup of milk. My wife nearly puked cleaning our daughter up in the shower. Then on Father’s Day one of our cats decided to puke in 5 different spots. I had to clean that up too.

Comment

Puke has never bothered me.

Comment

Huuuurgh!

Comment

L M A O!!!! This video made me laugh hysterically

I have never puked or even gagged at vomit/child poop. Been puked on several times by a few different kids including my own. Just doesn’t bother me. Obviously I don’t prefer it but it doesn’t make me sick like the guy with the shirt tied on his face!!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That is funny.

Comment

Only once did I flip out over changing a diaper. I opened it up and the poop was multi-colored . Red, green, purple, yellow and every color in between. I panicked thinking there was something horribly wrong with him. Then I noticed a tiny piece of paper in the mix that said “magenta”. That’s when I realized he had eaten a box of crayons

Comment

That’s hilarious!

Comment

The only time i freaked at my sons diaper was when he had a blowout. Then i suddenly realized he blew out when I was holding him. Thus, i was covered in it.

Comment

I came home from USMC boot camp, picked up my son for the first time and he puked on me.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Only once did I flip out over changing a diaper. I opened it up and the poop was multi-colored . Red, green, purple, yellow and every color in between. I panicked thinking there was something horribly wrong with him. Then I noticed a tiny piece of paper in the mix that said “magenta”. That’s when I realized he had eaten a box of crayons
                      Greatness! I am hoping this story gets told every opportunity that it presents itself.

Comment

I had gutted a bunch of critters by the time I hit diaper changing age. Walk in the park....

Wife and I had tears in our eyes. Hilarious......

Comment

Early morning changings were killer after hanging out all night partying. It would take me like 10 tries to get it done.

Comment

Baby poo is a cake walk. Diaper smell doesn't stick to your clothes and smell the next day like dead people will

Comment

Puke, pee, poop from a baby is nothing to me.

Puke, pee, and poop from a 90 year old is some vile wretchedness tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X