Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    If you bought BTC this AM you are up 20%
    I bought in last night at 11,026, wish I would have been a bit more patient... Still not doing bad all things considered. I actually considered doubling down this morning at 9,200 ish but I chickened out

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Yep. I bought 1 more LTC at $145. Lol. I like what I’m hearing about LTC this year. We shall see.

Skinny
      Another opportunity I chickened out on this morning. I had the amount typed in the buy order but just couldn't do it. Dangit

Comment

lol.. doug posted a new vid on bitconnect and the ponzi youtube guys (including cryptonick) ...
        warning has some language ...and what appears to be death threats from bitconnect guys..
        hilarious...

whats not hilarious...is the amount of people that got took by that whole premise... for God's sake...the actual bitconnect site used a picture of a pyramid describing the payout structure right on the site...

anyway.. here's the vid.. hope none of you were involved in that ****
        Last edited by systemnt; 01-17-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          lol.. doug posted a new vid on bitconnect and the ponzi youtube guys (including cryptonick) ...
          warning has some language ...and what appears to be death threats from bitconnect guys..
          hilarious...

whats not hilarious...is the amount of people that got took by that whole premise... for God's sake...the actual bitconnect site used a picture of a pyramid describing the payout structure right on the site...

anyway.. here's the vid.. hope none of you were involved in that ****
          https://youtu.be/9j5eK99Q9Qg

Lmao! That dude is a riot!

Skinny

Comment

School me. I’d like to go to sleep and have my GDAX by some LTC when it hits a set price. I have only been buying “Market” orders. How and what is the best way to do “Limit” orders?

Comment

School me. I’d like to go to sleep and have my GDAX by some LTC when it hits a set price. I have only been buying “Market” orders. How and what is the best way to do “Limit” orders?

Comment

Whoops sorry double post.

Comment

Just go to the limit tab, decide what price you want to trigger the order for, and what quantity you are wanting to buy at that price. There is a total right above the "place buy order" button that will give the total cost of the buy if it reaches your chosen price.

This link also explains it.
                  https://support.gdax.com/customer/po...ticles/2426596
                  Last edited by jeff-fro; 01-17-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Well how bout them charts this mornin....

Comment

Go Tron. It’s your birthday. Go Tron.

Skinny

Comment

Skinny
                        Crypto Market Cap is a sea of green this morning.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Looks like we woke up and started taking some profits. #TRX #HODL

[emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

If I could get some other folks who decided to chime in early yesterday, to go ahead and make a few more comments today, we may set some new highs ...

Comment

Looks like we woke up and started taking some profits. #TRX #HODL

[emoji12]

Skinny
                                I bought a small butt-ton more TRX last night when it was still at .07. Guess it's time to park on .011 again

Comment

Working...
                                X