• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    Hell yeah. Eat em up Kats
    At least we can agree on something!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Looks like Florida State upgraded just now according to ESPN. Pooor Oregon
      Coffee. All over my screen. Poor Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        At least we can agree on something!!!
        Yes sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Coffee. All over my screen. Poor Smart.

That's a **** good hire Chester. He is a Florida guy. Don't be afraid that FSU will be better than A&M. They always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            That's a **** good hire Chester. He is a Florida guy. Don't be afraid that FSU will be better than A&M. They always have been.
            Just don't forget for a second that #JRTS

Comment

LMAO. How did that work out for you last time?

Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                I can't imagine Rodney doing this. We know him and he has been to our house a few times. Great kid...great family. Sounds like he has the evidence to exonerate himself.

On a side note my daughter just snap chatted a video of Jimbo Fisher recruiting at Katy High School.....for Deondrick Glass. She was freaking out...
                I’m sure Mixon ate at people’s houses too......

Comment

Meh

The No.1 player in the state is gonna go ahead and sign early. We'll have to wait until the 20th to see where Cook signs, but the 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6th overall ranked players in the state will sign with Texas in a little less than 2 weeks.

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 12-06-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I do like that on that list the aggies have a bunch of Offensive and Defensive Lineman. Chad, do the longhorns have young lineman that were red shirted that will be coming up. Keep hearing the offensive line was the problem but don't see a bunch of offensive lineman in the class. Didn't know if it was a potential problem again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      I’m sure Mixon ate at people’s houses too......
                      Bet Case did too. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                        I do like that on that list the aggies have a bunch of Offensive and Defensive Lineman. Chad, do the longhorns have young lineman that were red shirted that will be coming up. Keep hearing the offensive line was the problem but don't see a bunch of offensive lineman in the class. Didn't know if it was a potential problem again next year.
                        It is "A" problem, but several were injured this year. Rodriguez before the season started, Williams from the third game until the last two and Hudson not long after the season started. These three would have made a world of difference.

Kerstetter played as a true freshmen, Cosmi red shirted. Currently have two coming in and it looks like they will attempt to add a JUCO or two for a haul of 4-5 total OL.

I actually think the unit will be pretty good next year, of course, barring injuries left and right.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-06-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                          Bet Case did too. Move on.
                          Just a TINY difference between no charges and a guilty plea. But please, don't let that disrupt your fairytale.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                            Just a TINY difference between no charges and a guilty plea. But please, don't let that disrupt your fairytale.
                            Anderson plead guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                              Anderson plead guilty?
                              Not yet, but the response I quoted was your response to a Mixon comment. Nice lane change though.

Comment

I'll type slow for you. This is discussion about Anderson. The Mixon comparisons are absurd. Thanks for making my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X