Personal South Texas Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal South Texas Best

I have been lucky enough to hunt south Texas for over a decade now. over the years I have done whatever I could to keep hunting where the big bucks roam. I have been blessed to kill several great bucks including a 155 double beam buck, and a 162 big frame 10 point.

Three years ago I was lucky enough where my dad and wife joined me on the ranch so now I can not only hunt with my friends but also my family. We were able to get my dad and my wife their best bucks last year, which meant allot to me. Well this year my families good luck continued.

Opening night we found a 7 year old buck that I have had several years history. Well after thinking on it and analyzing the video I decided to hunt this buck. I knew he could be my biggest buck buck, bow or rifle. I decided on Friday to go after "Titan" with my bow. Saturday mid day I set up my ground blind and started hunting him Saturday night. My dad say in the rifle blind to scout for me, and videoed Titan all around me even though I had no clue.

Sunday morning I was back in my ground blind and daddy in his blind to be my eyes from a distance. At daylight Titan was there and stepped in my shooting hole at 7:35. He finally have me a clear shot at 7:48. The 21 yard shot hit hard and her busted through the brush. After a few seconds the brush weren't quite and I knew I had killed my biggest buck.

Soon after my dad, wife, and daughter joined me for the track. 50 yards later we came across a south Texas beautiful buck. Main frame 10 point, with 4 scoreable kickers. Titan came in with a gross score of 175+.

Now we need to find my dad and wife good deer for this year. Great family time and a buck of a lifetime, what more could you ask for?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Great deer. Congrats

Comment

That deer is awesome. Love bucks with character.

Comment

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyum..!!
        Congrats on a awesome kill.. Well done..

Comment

Great job! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats on the buck of a lifetime.

Comment

Awesome buck! Looks every bit of 175

Comment

Big boy for sure congrats

Comment

Beautiful Buck, Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome deer and cool tines!

Comment

Awesome buck....Congrats on your pb.

Comment

Gig em

Comment

Congrats. Gig 'em.

Comment

Guess he wanted cactus as his last meal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X