No announcement yet.

Devil's River Exotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on the hunt. I hope everything works out in your favor and you get something good.

Comment

Thanks and thanks for the advise.

Comment

You should go, meet some of the other hunters there and tell them your situation, offer to help them with a recovery and they will help you, have met some great people on these hunts from all over the place!

Comment

Let me know how it goes. Got drawn for the hunt in Febuary. Good luck!!!

Comment

Don't be a weenie!

Comment

Please excuse my ignorance on this but are friends allowed to tag along on draw hunts??? I guess what I am getting at is are they allowed to go on the hunt or do they stay around the camp area???

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Please excuse my ignorance on this but are friends allowed to tag along on draw hunts??? I guess what I am getting at is are they allowed to go on the hunt or do they stay around the camp area???
                Pretty sure neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                  Pretty sure neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  What he said. Only the names on the card are allowed access at all. Plus Devil's River usually doesn't do any standby.

Comment

Yep, no subs, no non hunting friends and no standbys.

Comment

Well got home late Friday. No animals shot but the hunt was good. Saw whitetails every day, but no exotics any where near bow range. I think the full moon messed us up. Got to meet a bunch of cool guys. Glad I decided to go.

Comment

Good for you. Sucks you struck out but that's tha way it goes sometimes.

Comment

Glad you ended up going! Tough luck though. I've heard that's a tough hunt.

Comment

Nobody shot anything?!

Comment

Wish I was drawn! I would go with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                                Nobody shot anything?!
                                There was only one guy left when I left and as of the last morning nada. Maybe he got lucky that last hunt.

Oh well, on the the next one. James Daughtrey here we come.
                                Last edited by DAY1; 12-12-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X