No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job fellas. I'm still eating way too much bad food. Working nights plus a few side jobs plus working out has led to a lot of bad decisions. I need to work on cutting calories and I might actually see some significant Improvement

Comment

3 minutes shadow boxing.
      Scissor kick V ups to failure.
      3 minutes shadow boxing.
      Heels to heaven to failure.
      3 minutes shadow boxing.
      2 minutes jump rope boxer shuffles.
      Short workout, but had me breathing heavy and sweating.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I took yesterday off from the gym. I made it in this morning for legs and biceps. Supersets 5X8-10 with the 5 set being strip downs.

Hack squat/calf raises/barbell curl
        Hammer curl bar/Leg extensions
        Overhead cable curls/goblet squat
        Hanging leg raises mixed in just for fun.

Tomorrow should be shoulders

Comment

Legs after work

Comment

No gym yesterday or today. Hoping to get on a different shift, and really soon, for some continuity of hours. Flipping around is not conducive to the program.

Comment

Quickee yesterday.

Squats were hex bar and used calf machine instead of raises.

Comment

Forgot to post yesterday......Triceps and back. Today was shoulders, traps and abs. My elbow is still killing me. I need to find a doctor with a cortisone shot in hand.

Comment

Monday was back, Tuesday was chest, yesterday was legs, and today is shoulders.
                  I have started a heavier routine to increase my power lifting numbers. Yesterday I used knee wraps for the first time and I think that it helped my lift a lot.
                  I hit 3x495 on squats yesterday, which is a new PR for me, so I was a happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Forgot to post yesterday......Triceps and back. Today was shoulders, traps and abs. My elbow is still killing me. I need to find a doctor with a cortisone shot in hand.
                    I know you don't want to, but looks like it's gonna be cardio and abs for the next several months. I'm not as impressed with Athlean-X as I thought I was going to be, but he does focus a lot on form and how to avoid injury in his daily videos.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Get you a good pair of elbow sleeves. I use SBD and haven't had issues with them since.

Edit....I also use their knee sleeves

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                        I hit 3x495 on squats yesterday, which is a new PR for me, so I was a happy camper!
                        Really?! Couldn't make it an even 500?! Slacker![emoji23] I've never tried to max out on squats, but I'm pretty sure my little chicken legs would shatter trying to lift 495#.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                          Get you a good pair of elbow sleeves. I use SBD and haven't had issues with them since.

Edit....I also use their knee sleeves
                          These?

The US distributor of SBD Apparel, the market leader in supports, clothing and accessories for strength and fitness. Used by powerlifters, strongmen, weightlifters and other strength athletes across the world.

Comment

Yes sir, they are worth every penny.

Edit....on the knee sleeves, I bought the one size down from what was recommended. I like a tighter fit.
                            Last edited by icetrauma; 03-22-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                              Monday was back, Tuesday was chest, yesterday was legs, and today is shoulders.
                              I have started a heavier routine to increase my power lifting numbers. Yesterday I used knee wraps for the first time and I think that it helped my lift a lot.
                              Congrats on the PR! Knee wraps will help ya lift more. The key to them is to practice in them a lot and get those suckers screaming tight.

Comment

Fighting what has to be a **** migraine to get through legs

Comment

Working...
                                X