Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's aliens from mars on my deer lease.....

Comment

Best part is it happened on the left coast...OP looking for redemption of his beliefs & the example to prove everyone wrong comes from the very place it never should have happened in the first place.

love it...

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
        Yep, that's what I read. Although I do my best to give everyone the benefit of doubt...
        I'm beginning to believe that texanfan is certifiably crazy. And George Soros behind it all? Good grief.

If I get scolded for saying what I just said, I really don't care very much.

Bob Lee
        Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I definitely think he's certifiably something, and I would be banned if I said what I really wanted to.
        [QUOTE=CastAndBlast;13250481]You are such a goober...

Do you even read half the crap you post???

You titled the thread “teach shoots three students”. Read the article again and tell me if that is true or false.

If you would quit instigating crap, people would respect you more.

FYI...here is one of the students that got “shot”

Y'all be careful. He has his cursor hovering over the Report Post button.

Comment

He gone!!!

Comment

Why a loaded gun in a safety class? SMH

At least he had it pointed in a safe direction, up at the ceiling is about the best you can do in a class room.

Comment

Unproductive to post inaccurate facts as a thread headline.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                It's on a thousand news sources
                Are you saying this is fake
                He only shot two kids and not 3?
                Is shooting only 2 kids in a gun safety class better than shooting 3?
                I guess the new you is worn off and your tired of trying to be everyone's friend on here. Just like every other liberal I know your true colors ooze out uncontrollably. I know you can't help it. In your trying so hard to justify your beliefs you forgot to read the whole dam article I guess. Once again I will say, just go away, find a new hobby and lastly shut you dam piehole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Shot 3 kids in the process? That's a stretch, don't you think?
                  It's on a thousand news sources
                  Are you saying this is fake
                  He only shot two kids and not 3?
                  Is shooting only 2 kids in a gun safety class better than shooting 3?
                  didn't shoot any kids..from what I read the kids were injured by debris falling from the ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
                    Don't worry, in time it will grow back.

Comment

I love how everyone's attention span is so short and narrow that you can't see that a highly trained firearm safety instructor UNINTENTIONALLY FIRED a weapon I a classroom full of kids but we want teachers with far less training handling weapons all day everyday.

All of y'all fall for the quarter behind the ear trick.

Comment

I love how everyone's attention span is so short and narrow that you can't see that a highly trained firearm safety instructor UNINTENTIONALLY FIRED a weapon I a classroom full of kids but we want teachers with far less training handling weapons all day everyday.

I love how your attention span is so short that you don't even read the articles you post on here. Now you are deflecting from the fact that you completely and totally made yourself look like a fool with your extremely misleading thread title. What a freaking joke!

Comment

Note to self. Ironman ok

Comment

Our local school system armed the teachers 5 or 6 years ago.
                            So far they have not shot any kids or had anything happen

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              I recall a vid of a police officer shooting himself in the leg giving a firearm safety speech to a school class room...I reckon if the teacher had followed suit, the OP would be rejoicing??
                              It was actually a DEA agent. You know, one of those highly trained protectors who are the only people good enough to carry a firearm.

Comment

Accidents happen every day. Whether you are trained to the t or not. Chit happens. But your argument that teachers shouldn't be armed because a highly trained safety instructor had an accidental misfire is just dumb. Schools will be way safer with a few teachers that feel comfortable enough to arm themselves allowed to do so. Its not like they will have their side arms out and giving their class tips on how to function it or anything. They'll be concealing them just like the rest of us do on a daily basis.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X