Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Alrighty hope everyone had a great year and hopefully we will be blessed with rain this spring and summer like we have the last few years ! Please post up any helpful info or pics or stories . Good luck everyone and be safe and have fun !

In again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New Sonora hunters here. We just got on a lease SW of Sonora. Beautiful country and hoping for some great times and experiences.

Comment

I hoping to get the new place set up it time to hunt in Sonroa this year will see. Looking forward to hunting out that way this year. I have never hunted that area so getting excited to see what's out there.

Comment

In for another great year!

Comment

Made it over. In!!!

Comment

Here we go again!

Comment

Id love to hunt sonora if anyone has any lease openings let me know!! [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

In for another great season

Comment

I'm in! We have two openings, please pass the word. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=630183

Comment

I'm looking for a spot on a place as well, any leads would be highly appreciated.

Comment

These rains need to generate further W, keep getting missed in Camp Wood

Comment

I'm very excited about next season! Hopefully the rain keeps coming this year.

Comment

After hunting Sonora area my whole life, it looks like we are finally moving out of the area. Tough decision, as it was a great lease, and this is the first year that we killed Axis out there. But a bigger, closer, lease with bigger whitetails is too good of a deal. Sure wanted an Axis before leaving though. Good luck to all you Sonora guys. Maybe ill find my way back out there.

Comment

In again.

Comment

Working...
                              X