SHOTGUN START AT DARK!
    82/62, BETWEEN MEADOW AND BROWNFIELD
    TWO CLASSES: (1) BOW MOUNTED LIGHTS
    (2)HAND HELD LIGHTS
    FEE: $10.00
    15 TARGETS, SHORT COURSE, TONS OF FUN!
    **2 D CELL MAXIMUM
    CONCESSION ITEMS AVAILABLE!!!!
    Please come join us for our first ever night shoot. The shoot will be held after our Danny Beal memorial benefit shoot on Saturday May 21, 2011
    During the day we will have novelty shots and concessions: This event is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

WE KNOW YOU CAN SHOOT IN THE LIGHT BUT CAN YOU DO IT IN THE DARK?
    If you need further information call Bruce 806-781-0528
    or
    Visit us online www.southplainsarchery.com
    Last edited by Cathie; 04-29-2011, 02:38 PM.

You might just want to stock up on lighted nocks for this shoot. Sounds like fun. We will try to be there but have a 4YO grandson birthday party.

Comment

I hope we have good turn out for this event. We are trying to keep the club alive and fun with new events. Please join us if you can!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Quick remineder that the Beast Feast is tonight 5/6/11 at the Lubbock civic center. Starts at 4:30 ends around 8:30 or 9:00...drawings, interactive booths.
          Come visit our booth, register to win a bow.

Comment

Whats Beast Feast?

Comment

It is a father / son expo with hunting and outdoor type exhibitors. Our club is letting people shoot bows at a few targets. I read that over all they have 20 different guns to give away during the evening. Our club along with Lubbock Indoor Archery is giving away a bow.
              Meal is catered in by Cagel's Steak House. Absolutely no women allowed...woohoo I'm headed to get pedicure, lol
              Tickets are available at the door $20.00 each
              Opened at 4:30, meal is at 7:00 and prize drawings aree at 8:00 or maybe 8:30

Comment

ttt

Comment

Looking forward to the shoot!

Comment

I'm ready...got my light for my sight last night! Now all I have to do is practice

Comment

same here

Comment

LOL Tried to shoot in the dark for the first time this weekend...it's much harder than I thought it would be. Hope I get some practice in during the week.

Comment

R-100 is in the books, now its time to get lit up. Ya'll better bring it
                          I have an extra old style hog light if anyone needs to borrow a light
                          I hear we will have engraved maglights for the winners

Comment

Man I hate I'm going to miss this weekend!!! Good grief, end of school year schedule stinks!!

Comment

Working...
                            X