McAlester Ammo Plant Trad shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McAlester Ammo Plant Trad shoot

Anyone coming up for the shoot this weekend at McAlester??

Weatherman is calling for HIGHES in the UPPER 80's which is insane for this time of year considering it normally doesn't even get down to those temps at night in August and is usually pushing 105plus every day! Should be a lot of fun and much more enjoyable for sure!

Wish I could bro, don't have my bow right now and I'm working through some issues.

Jealous of those temps though, I've never been when it was under 100 at 8:00 am.

Yall have fun.

Comment

I'm coming up Saturday with CHackworth, TX Mark, and Hunter Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
        Wish I could bro, don't have my bow right now and I'm working through some issues.

Jealous of those temps though, I've never been when it was under 100 at 8:00 am.

Yall have fun.

I understand my friend! Keep your chin up, I know you can get through it!

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post

See y'all then!

Comment

I understand my friend! Keep your chin up, I know you can get through it!

Thanks, trying a different approach this time and it seems to be working better and easier.

Comment

Wish I could! Maybe one of these years I'll make it up there.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking forward to shooting there again, especially in those temps! Come on Bisch! Its not THAT far of a drive.

Comment

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  Well, there goes the neighborhood.
                  Aint that the truth!! Probably wont even have a shoot there next year.

Comment

You all better get Chackworth a fake Id so they will let him in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                      Aint that the truth!! Probably wont even have a shoot there next year.

If it don't happen there next year, i'll be sure and send all the hate mail your way!!

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                      You all better get Chackworth a fake Id so they will let him in there.
                      They said they will be checking all IDs so yall better get to work on that!

Comment

We had a great time at the shoot. Already looking forward to next year.

Comment

Nicest weekend I've ever seen at MCAAP. The course was very shootable this year compared to past shoots and the weather was near perfect all weekend aside from the rain on Sunday morning.
                          Plus, we ate WAY to much homemade ice cream, cakes, and hamburgers throughout the weekend!

Comment

Wish I could have made it. Arvin

Comment

Those that can make it to the shoot have fun, those temps will make it even more fun than most years.

Comment

Working...
                              X