Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta 12ga

Opinions on the A300? Will be used for dove, turkey, waterfowl, skeet

I bought 2 at Christmas. Took them out this weekend and shot skeet. Guns performed flawlessly. They are definitely a great gun for the price. And for what you want to use them for it's perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
      I bought 2 at Christmas. Took them out this weekend and shot skeet. Guns performed flawlessly. They are definitely a great gun for the price. And for what you want to use them for it's perfect.

Wood or camo? 28" barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
        Wood or camo? 28" barrel?

I got both in Black synthetic.

Comment

Does the Beretta A300 ever go on sale? (looking at the Camo or wood version) Or anyone seeing it for sub $600? I am looking at this and the Stoeger M3000 (because of the price).
          Last edited by Jpkoke; 08-30-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I think the A300 is the best semi-auto shotgun you can buy when it comes to value. My son shoots one competitively for trap/skeet/sporting clays. We have about 7400 rounds through it since October and it has never missed a lick on the clay field or in the duck blind. Still trying to find out what the A400 does that the A300 doesn't do just as well for $800 less money.

He is 11 and weighs a whopping 77lbs and he'll run through 500 rounds in a weekend and not bat an eye shooting 1 1/8" 3dram loads. Very soft shooting gun.
            Attached Files

Comment

My ex-boss bought a couple for company clay shoot guns that I have shot a few times. I think they are a fantastic gun and I am generally on the look out for one used. You don't see them come up very often used and that says a ton about their value to me.

Comment

Buy a used AL390.

Otherwise the 300 is a fantastic gun. But i am going to shoot my AL390 until i can't hold a gun anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Best gun i own

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post
                    Does the Beretta A300 ever go on sale? (looking at the Camo or wood version) Or anyone seeing it for sub $600? I am looking at this and the Stoeger M3000 (because of the price).
                    Under no circumstances would I recommend buying the Stoeger.

Comment

Beretta has it right.
                      But that is no surprise. Beretta is the worlds oldest gun maker. I have a AL390 Silver Mallard that I would not trade for the world. Incredibly smooth shotgun and dang purdy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post

I bought 2 A300’s. Black synthetic for $550 each. Might not get the Camo or wood for that, but pro key $50-100 more.

Comment

Working...
                        X